TV Shows that Ended before they should have...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arrested Developement
Firefly
And I'm probably among the minority but I really enjoyed Two Guys and a Girl (started out as Two Guys a Girl and a Pizza Place). I thought by the time it ended it really had a great cast and was really funny.

Arrested Developement
Firefly
And I'm probably among the minority but I really enjoyed Two Guys and a Girl (started out as Two Guys a Girl and a Pizza Place). I thought by the time it ended it really had a great cast and was really funny.

wasn't Nathan Fillion on that?

Last edited:
i dont watch too much TV so i dont know about a lot of shows. but i was dissappointed to see angel go. not just because i was a fan but because i felt it still had a lot of steam left. firefly looked like a great show but i never watched it when it was on the air. only watched it on dvd and it looked like it had potential. that said i think reality shows are killing TV and the future of TV. they are destroying any possibility for young people to develop any imagination skills that could eventually lead to a career in movies or televsion. american idol is at the top of my hate list. it's just karaoke hour. you can see just as much "talent" down at the local karaoke bar:rolleyes: so sick of hearing about all these people's sob stories about how they "need this to happen to them" or their life will have no meaning. get a job.

"Star Trek" TOS. NBC just couldn't see what it had. The fans brought it back for the third and final season and would not let it die...

Even to this day, it remains alive on the big screen and in many TV incarnations.

Also I would have loved to get a few more seasons out of both "Kolchak the Night Stalker" and "Planet of the Apes" TV Series.

And for a guilty pleasure... "The Richard Bey Show" all that is "Springer" was stolen from that show!

Keen Eddie
Wonderfalls
Angel

those that have outlived their welcome?

ER
Idol
Simpsons
American Dad
Family Guy

Yes, Angel! I loved that show!. The last season was really great. And as much as I loved the final episode, it definitely left me wanting more. I wouldn't mind seeing an Angel movie continuing where the final episode left off, but I doubt that would ever happen. And as much as I'd love to see it happen, if it's not with the original cast members, then don't bother.

I agree that the Simpsons has definitely outlived its welcome. There was a time when it was funny and cutting edge, but compared to Family Guy, the Simpsons looks tame. And, yes, I love Family Guy, but, sadly, it too seems to be repeating itself.

Eric

Yes, Angel! I loved that show!. The last season was really great. And as much as I loved the final episode, it definitely left me wanting more. I wouldn't mind seeing an Angel movie continuing where the final episode left off, but I doubt that would ever happen. And as much as I'd love to see it happen, if it's not with the original cast members, then don't bother.

Well, they have continued Angel is comic book form. It's not as good, but it's still Angel.

I forgot about that one.

The Dresdin Files, it wasn't the best show, but I enjoyed it for what it was

Brimstone, awesome show.

Haha I did not think anyone but me has ever watched or liked that show! :D

Didnt Jack Black play in that show btw? I am not certain...

Here is my list of shows that had some juice left;

Farscape
Carnivalé (I felst so screwed after the last episode!!)
Firefly
Angel
Deadwood
Highlander (is this ever coming to DVD/Blu-Ray?!!)
Brimstone
Battlestar Galactica (the new one) One of the greatest shows ever and it is ending?! Aw ****!! :(

Manimal,

Manimal YouTube Clip!!!

cast.jpg
:D

Last edited:
#1--Firefly

Just got started in Battlestar Galactica and now I'm wondering what reason they could have to cancel it. At least they'll be doing a spinoff. (but seriously, it's the highest rated show on that station, I mean, Stargate ran for a very long time there).

Also, don't forget about Futurama

Back