Tusken Raider PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, awesome price. The idea that the box is already damaged is a little worrying. Shipping is also $26. Hmmm....

website says the piece itself is fine, just the packaging may have damage

I dont think that you will be disappointed. I paid full price and it was worth it--I'm sure that those getting a deal will be perfectly happy to have this one.

$160 shipped at Star Wars Shop. :wave Three days only!

I hope they keep the shipping the same.
Last time they had a 40% off sale they jacked up some of the shipping rates.

If it's still $160 ttl tomorrow, it will be mine!!!

I hope they keep the shipping the same.
Last time they had a 40% off sale they jacked up some of the shipping rates.

If it's still $160 ttl tomorrow, it will be mine!!!

The shipping was $9.95 for standard. I chose that 'cause I'm broke and am in no rush for delivery. Ground was $37.50 from Cali to Missouri, which is noticeably cheaper than the $50 I paid for the Yoda/501st PF I ordered during that December sale. :(

The shipping was $9.95 for standard. I chose that 'cause I'm broke and am in no rush for delivery. Ground was $37.50 from Cali to Missouri, which is noticeably cheaper than the $50 I paid for the Yoda/501st PF I ordered during that December sale. :(

Ground was 37.50 for that pf?!?! :panic:

I did check some other things and the cheapest shipping is reasonable.
I tried getting the Grievous bust last time. They had the shipping around $10 the night before, then jacked it to around $40 the day of!! :mad:

If its 160 tommorow iwill def buy this had my eye on it just didnt pull the trigger yet the sale starts on the 18th threw 20th

Back