Tusken Raider PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checked my email I got the same one you did but theres no tusken raider popin up prob sold out.

The screwed up thing is that everyone got it before the sale date which is screwed up so the rest of us are left out but i just look at it as it wasent met to be its an ok pf at 160 but not worth the 300 sideshow is asking it just looks plane.

Is there something special about the link in the mail? I didn't get an email. I've already got a Tusken PF, but there are other things I might be interested in.

Is there something special about the link in the mail? I didn't get an email.
yeah the link lets you click on the 40 percent off on anything in stock I got the email late buy the time iwent in the email the tusken raider pf was long gone but the thing is the sale isent supposed to start tommorow but evryone that got the email nabbed the tusken raider pf up i just found out to late.

Actually, it seems that their site is just giving the 40% off when you get to checkout. I was able to order the Jabba's Palace bookends for $135 (shipping was $20, but I hear these are very heavy).

yeah, the sale started yesterday. I got the email early in the afternoon, but waited until midnight and everything I wanted was sold out!

yeah, the sale started yesterday. I got the email early in the afternoon, but waited until midnight and everything I wanted was sold out!

Same here. I had the items in my cart with the discount, but didn't proceed thanks to the fine print. Follow the rules and get burned I guess.
I did email customer service. We'll see what they say (even though I'm not expecting much unfortunately).

Yeah, it's kind of an unfortunate situation. As soon as I saw that they were giving the discount already, I went for it. They apparently only had one set of Jabba's Palace bookends, so I guess it was a good thing I did.

Yeah, it's kind of an unfortunate situation. As soon as I saw that they were giving the discount already, I went for it. They apparently only had one set of Jabba's Palace bookends, so I guess it was a good thing I did.

congrats icruise!!! :hi5:

i had that one and the trash compactor ones on my hitlist. :monkey2

someone offered me $250 for the EXC , should i take it or no ? I havent seen this piece in person and based from what I read , it seems like a great piece to add to my SW collection

not a bad price at all. It really is a standout piece IMO. Make sure you have the space to display him, he's quite tall.

dipengrey if you don't but this pass the guy to me I may be interested. That's a good price for the EX.

I just paid $217 for the regular, so $250 for the exclusive seems like a good price.

Just curious this piece seems to not get too much love, I was selling mine but the more I put him away the more I want to keep it. I have the ex version. I might just keep it unless I get something I really want. Are there collectors out there who really likes this? Just want to know if anyone else really enjoys it, or did everyone get rid of theirs?

Back