Turd's Customs: Zombie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TurdFerguson

Super Freak
Reaction score
Walking Dead
IMG_0919.jpg

Funny Games
101_0603.jpg

The Road
101_0605.jpg

The Crow
IMG_0759.jpg

Rick 2.0
IMG_0832.jpg

Last edited:
Re: The Walking Dead

I know it's not great but it's the first sculpt I've done that I'm kind of happy with.

Not bad. I always wanted to make a figure of Rick but with the popularity of the comics and now show, I have a feeling figures will be made sooner or later. Plan on doing anyone else?

Spoiler alert in the photo :panic:

Just kidding, great sculpt :lol

Re: Turd's Customs

Thanks everyone. :wave

I changed the title of this thread to make myself a customs thread, I didn't want to start a bunch of different threads for each figure I make. More to come.

Ok, I never thought I'd see a "Funny Games" figure. lol
Delightfully sinister choice of subject matter.
Nice work, man. Fun for the whole family! :wink1:

Ok, I never thought I'd see a "Funny Games" figure. lol
Delightfully sinister choice of subject matter.
Nice work, man. Fun for the whole family! :wink1:

Yeah, i thought he would make for a fun/cool figure. All it is is a re-sculpted tt head. :lol

I've always wanted to make one and since oazen did something from the Road, I thought I would try too. I know he's not accurate at all but he looks cool, I think.

Ever since I started using Sculpy FIRM, I feel that I've gotten a lot better. This is a sculpt I did of my cousin who sadly passed a way a few years ago. The sculpt is actually for my other cousin, his sister.

IMG_1001.jpg

Thank you very much, man. I appreciate it a lot. Here's another sculpt, I've tried sculpting him about 12 times now and this is the newest version. After seeing Scott's sculpt, it inspired me to try again. Here is Rick.

IMG_1005.jpg

Back