Turd's Customs: Zombie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Turd's Customs

Oldboy

IMG_1082.jpg

Looks like you improved a lot since your first ones. Keep working the clay and you'll get there! :)

WOW!! I had never seen a Funny Games figure!! (I prefer original version though) Anyway great!! :clap:clap:clap
And I love your Oldboy sculpt too!!
It's nice to see some characters never before released!! Keep on!!

Is that the Hero Heads Bale? I know it's kind of gotten bashed around but I rather like it.

Nice work on Pan's Labyrinth. Probably my favorite char. from that film. Dunno if FIRM sculptey is at all indicative of it curing quicker but I sort of like working with a medium that cures quicker as well. Easier to work with.

Is that the Hero Heads Bale? I know it's kind of gotten bashed around but I rather like it.

Nice work on Pan's Labyrinth. Probably my favorite char. from that film. Dunno if FIRM sculptey is at all indicative of it curing quicker but I sort of like working with a medium that cures quicker as well. Easier to work with.

Thanks, it'a actually a head play sculpt that I re-sculpted.

Don't know who he is, but if that is your sculpt, then you are doing some serious progression! Keep it up!

Great work Turd, I enjoy your thread and those sculpting skills are really progressing. Nice work!

Back