T's customs ("what do you get out of it?".."just that, out of it")

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T.bowen

Super Freak
Reaction score
T's customs ("what do you get out of it?".."just that, out of it")

welcome guys iv been collecting for about 10 years but have now got the 'custom bug'
and thanks to the gr8 sculptors, taylors and customizers on these forums,i can get some gr8 stuff and inspiration.
Thanks for looking guys .

my first custom:hitman

004.jpg

Last edited:
Re: T.bowens customs

just finished my walters and they are alot better looking.
002.jpg

003-1.jpg

014-4.jpg

015-4.jpg

016-2.jpg

017-1.jpg

018.jpg

019-1.jpg

Last edited:

here is my nate w.i.p. still have to make the watch holster and bandolier.(did not paint head)only dirted it
001-4.jpg

003-4.jpg

john marston wip
035.jpg

036.jpg

Last edited:

Damn dude really nice stuff Marston looks amazing. Can I get a breakdown for him? And I'm glad you were able to get that head from Amnur!

clint on his way
001-5.jpg

045.jpg

046.jpg

mel gibson.edge of darkness
032.jpg

033.jpg

Last edited:

thanks man still havnt got your email yet can u pm me the address i gave you maybe i spelt it wrong

PM sent.
I loved Edge of Darkness, I never thought of a figure of Mel but it's a good idea. I really liked the character, he was a badass.

some more customs iv been working on
law abiding citizen
027.jpg

025-1.jpg

dragon tattoo craig
029.jpg

028.jpg

fight club
024-1.jpg

023-1.jpg

021-1.jpg

uncharted update
037.jpg

038.jpg

039.jpg

Last edited:
Re: T.bowens customs updated (sin city.Fallout.the road)

the man from the road.

001-9.jpg

008-5.jpg

004-10.jpg

005-8.jpg

006-6.jpg

007-8.jpg

Last edited:

Love "The Road" custom. Did you sculpt that head or did you buy that from someone?

got a nikolai head from red planet toys then sculpted the hair and beard
Thanks for looking guys

By the way, speaking of The Road, I just watched it tonight and boy oh boy what a good movie. It made me want to hang myself after it was over though. :lol

By the way, speaking of The Road, I just watched it tonight and boy oh boy what a good movie. It made me want to hang myself after it was over though. :lol

I keep eyeing that movie. I see the cover and I can't quite decide if I want to be as bummed as I know it will make me.

There are some great customs in this thread. Everything on the first page is really good, but I really like the love for "Law abiding citizen", I thought I was the only guy who saw how great a fig for that flick would look.

I keep eyeing that movie. I see the cover and I can't quite decide if I want to be as bummed as I know it will make me.

There are some great customs in this thread. Everything on the first page is really good, but I really like the love for "Law abiding citizen", I thought I was the only guy who saw how great a fig for that flick would look.

its worth feeling bummed at the end of the road just to witness the story that is so well told ,one of the best iv seen

citizen was an awsome movie, its just too bad the head isnt better.
am still tempted to make him from the t-bone scene drenched in blood :rotfl

its worth feeling bummed at the end of the road just to witness the story that is so well told ,one of the best iv seen

citizen was an awsome movie, its just too bad the head isnt better.
am still tempted to make him from the t-bone scene drenched in blood :rotfl

I agree about watching The Road to experience the whole story and atmosphere of the movie. I love how perfect the look and feel is of the film and the apocalyptic scenery. It's beautiful in a awful way if that makes any sense. :lol I think what really bummed me out is the fact that I too have a son and he is almost 7 now. I kept putting myself in the father's shoes as I was watching this. I think that's what hit home for me. I don't know if I could keep it together as long as he did in that film. When I wake up the next morning still thinking about something I watched the day before, I know I saw something good regardless the feeling it leaves you.

Anyway, I don't want to derail your thread any further. Your custom inspired me to watch the movie and that really was the point I was making. You really captured the look and feel of his character in that movie. :clap

Back