Trying to bash together a Rick Grimes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great so far, man. Excellent work on dirtying up the outfit! I actually was prepping to start my own custom when I came across the Redman outfits. I decided to go for the Casual one. We'll see if it's any good...

The redman outfits look pretty great, I think the only reason I didn't go for them was because I had already ordered the stuff that i got individually. It looks great and it's a great price for pretty much one-stop shop of everything you need minus the head and body. I'm going to hopefully get the revolver and machete from that set when it's parted out. Thanks man, its my first time attempting to dirty a figure up. Hopefully i don't screw it up too bad, but i'm pretty happy with it actually. I did the whole water treatment on it and applied some coffee to the shirt while it was wet and for the pants i used one of those tamiya weathering master kits that look like women's make up lol.

Thanks man. That looks real nice . Just sucks I don't need any of the other weapons 😭

Redman sets have been shipped to those who PO'd. Just checked my tracking and it's being processed through the Hong Kong post. Should have both sets next week so I can finally finish up my second Rick bash.

Back