TRUE BLOOD - on HBO - SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl:rotfl should have thought of that :lol

:lol well in all fairness, it could be that vampires age much much slower then humans. So like 100 years = 1 year to vamp or something. Which would mean Godrick could have been turned at 5 and aged to 15 in the first 1000 years and now he is/looks 25 or something like that. So aging is still possible I guess.

I don't know:lol it depends on True Bloods logic. Some ppl say that vamps age very very very very sloooowly but others say not at all. True Blood has yet to say what their rule on aging is so it's really up in the air:lol

So what would their kid look like? a mix between lassy and bambi...hmmm.
Great episode though. I knew the preachers wife was going to go after Jason. I want a basement room like the preacher had though. He had all kinds of stuff in that room.
I was very dissappointed in the Texas Vamps though. Everyone is so scared of them but they didn't seem so intimidating. They made it seem like if you stepped out of line they would rip your throat out but Sookie was getting smart with them and they did nothing.
They keep mentioning werewolves more and more. I think they are going to introduce some soon.

OK, just re-watched it and I saw the part where Sam mentioned that. It was in the bar near the end of the episode when he and Daphne are taking. Thanks!!

Cool, so eventually we may see werewolves!!!!

So what would their kid look like? a mix between lassy and bambi...hmmm.
Great episode though. I knew the preachers wife was going to go after Jason. I want a basement room like the preacher had though. He had all kinds of stuff in that room.
I was very dissappointed in the Texas Vamps though. Everyone is so scared of them but they didn't seem so intimidating. They made it seem like if you stepped out of line they would rip your throat out but Sookie was getting smart with them and they did nothing.
They keep mentioning werewolves more and more. I think they are going to introduce some soon.

Two things. First, we only saw Two of the Texas vampires and one of them was all about slaughetering an entire church. Which would be open aggression against spiritual humans which DOES make them seem a littttle more reckless.

Second, as for Sookie stepping out of line...she was essentially working for Eric. We can assume that Eric was much older and more powerful then the two vampires from Texas since they are still underlings to Godrick. So reckless and stupid are two very different things. It would be like a computer nerd beating up on Arnold Schwarzeneger's political advisor!

Also...I wonder if your strength as a new vampire is effected by the stength/age of your maker. Eric made it seem as though Godrick's blood would be something more powerful than any other V on the market. If thats the case and in order to turn you have drain a person and then let them feed on your blood....do you start OUT more powerful?

they keep bringing it up, I think its a clue in that we are going to see one soon. I cant wait! I want to see one but i want it to look like "dog soldiers" werewolves NOT like the wolfman. :lol

OK, just re-watched it and I saw the part where Sam mentioned that. It was in the bar near the end of the episode when he and Daphne are taking. Thanks!!

Cool, so eventually we may see werewolves!!!!

Daphne was telling Sam about how she met a couple of werewolves awhile back. She said that when he was asking her about other shapeshifters in the last episode.

I know, I went back and watched it.

I don't know:lol it depends on True Bloods logic. Some ppl say that vamps age very very very very sloooowly but others say not at all. True Blood has yet to say what their rule on aging is so it's really up in the air:lol

It is stated that True Blood vamps do not age.
Spoiler Spoiler:

they are already not following the books tho...so...who knows.
exactly. The creator already said that if you read the books youd know that in the s1 finale the body in the car should have been Lafayette. So who knows what theyll keep true to and what theyll change.

From a logistical standpoint, they might have to say that Vamps age very, very slowly if they intend on keeping the Godrick character around very long. Unless he's just one of those actors that looks very young for a long time, like Michael J. Fox. If he actually is a teenaged actor then that might be a problem...

From a logistical standpoint, they might have to say that Vamps age very, very slowly if they intend on keeping the Godrick character around very long. Unless he's just one of those actors that looks very young for a long time, like Michael J. Fox. If he actually is a teenaged actor then that might be a problem...

If Godrick is still alive.

If he would just have minor roles in the next or another season, and the creator already knows what direction he wants to take the show, he couls also film all those scenes now while the actor is the same age.

that's a good point. He might not even be alive anymore and we won't see him yet we're debating on if he'll still look like a boy or not :lol

Costco has these books in paperback now, and I couldn't resist. Impossible to put down.

The series does diverge from the books, but it's often a matter of streamlining plot complications and keeping the main characters engaged in the onscreen action. The biggest difference is that in the books Bill is not around much -- he's sort of "the one that got away." Bill's absence opens the door to another major character who is a werewolf, and I wonder if he'll be introduced in Season 3, because

Spoiler Spoiler:

There's also a hilarious supporting character, a brain-damaged vampire named Bubba, who must never be seen by humans, because they'd flip out. Bubba was famous in life. I don't know whether Bubba would work on screen. I rather doubt we'll see him.

S2 & 3 news
Spoiler Spoiler:
- confirmed.

The True Blood panel was amazing. And the best swag from the show ta boot- tote bag, paperback of Dead Until Dallas, It hurts So Good tshirt, postcard, 15% off at HBO store, and True Blood spiral notebook. Awesome.

Oh and Tru Blood is coming out as a drink very soon! With the same bottle and label they use on the show. :rock

Just caught up with season 2 last night loved seeing Eric's back story he's my favorite character along with Jessica! :naughty

I'm really enjoying this show it's awesome and can't believe the spoiler above posted by Entropy Chicken that's not going to go down well with Bill. :horror :lol

Back