TRUE BLOOD - on HBO - SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there another thread or did no one watch tonights episode yet?

What a fantastic Eric flashback and introduction to Godric!

(Thanks Ill J )!

Last edited:
I think we said a while back that spoilers were okay after the episode airs.

Excellent episode tonight as usual!

Daphne being a shapeshifter really surprised me and the scene where Eric was turned was awesome as well. Mary Ann is pure evil, I can't wait 'til she's gone!

I think Maryanne is a interesting character to have on the show. even tho she IS evil. Still dont know her inderlying intentions for Tara. Erics back story was great and was nice to finally get some history on him. I was suprised to find out that Godrick was just a boy.

Yeah Eric's history was awesome. I always like the story's when they go back and tell you how the vamps got turned. Eric's a cool guy. And the ending was yet another cliff hanger:lol you gotta keep watching :D

GREAT episode!!! One complaint I had was when Daphne and Sam were about to get it on Sam says "Do you wanna say it or should I?....Nice Rack" and she says "nice balls". Because they were on a pool table. LAME! A much better line, seeing as they are BOTH shapeshifters would have been

Sam: "So...you wanna do it doggy style?"

GREAT episode!!! One complaint I had was when Daphne and Sam were about to get it on Sam says "Do you wanna say it or should I?....Nice Rack" and she says "nice balls". Because they were on a pool table. LAME! A much better line, seeing as they are BOTH shapeshifters would have been

So what would their kid look like? a mix between lassy and bambi...hmmm.
Great episode though. I knew the preachers wife was going to go after Jason. I want a basement room like the preacher had though. He had all kinds of stuff in that room.
I was very dissappointed in the Texas Vamps though. Everyone is so scared of them but they didn't seem so intimidating. They made it seem like if you stepped out of line they would rip your throat out but Sookie was getting smart with them and they did nothing.
They keep mentioning werewolves more and more. I think they are going to introduce some soon.

Yeah, I was thinking something along those lines as well :lol

The show keeps delivering... all of the different story lines have developed nicely so far, but seems we are heading for a major cluster^^^^ as everyone starts butting heads.

Especially interested to see what goes down between Sookie and Jason.

What about the bathtub scene between Jason and Sarah? And how funny was it that Jason didn't know what a guillotine was. :lol

What about the bathtub scene between Jason and Sarah?

Yeah, that was a little crazy!!! Those church girls are filthy pirate hookers!! Mmm...

And yes, please let me have that basement!! So many cool toys!!

I was also wondering if the other telepath quit because he was scared or if he was working for the church and was part of the weird convo that the preacher guy and the drill instructor had??!!

Also, with seeing Godric, I wonder if they will go into the origins of the vampires??!! They do seem to be at least 2000+ years old!!!!

And was the vampire girl at the end of the show Bill's maker? Wonder what her story is?

Man I thought Godric was a serious BA, it was awesome to see Eric's creation

haha "wherever I go there will always be women"

I love how Jessica acts like a teenager and Bill is trying to take on the parental role. its very fun to watch.

Oh, I remember that part, but not those words. I will have to DL it and watch that part!!

And I know from the first season Sam can change into different stuff, I wonder why he always goes with the Collie??

he had stated in the first season that he needed a live model around and the dog was easy for him. something to that effect.
I am wondering what has happened to the half bull/human shifter that attacked sookie. would like to see more of that creature!

Awesome episode indeed. Seems that Eric, is actually playing THOR in this show, they should have picked him for the role :lol:lol:lol:lol

So it seems they are going for Interview With The Vampire style, that you remain the same age you are when you get turned. Was pretty sweet seeing Godric turn Eric.

I think we all knew that Jason was SO going to do the wife, I'm actually surprised it took this long :lol:lol

I'm still wondering if Daphne really is a shape shifter. Maybe since Mary Anne knew what Sam is, and infected Daphne when she scratched her, perhaps that has something to do with it. :huh

Going to be an interesting Jason/Sookie moment when he sees her at the Church's grounds.

Back