TRUE BLOOD - on HBO - SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As in that werwolf-wearing skin kinda thing or...
tumblr_mfd0kuFiRx1rlmulgo1_500.gif

Filler, filler, filler. Seriously, all that exposition just to let us know that there is a secret entrance into the bar? Lazy.

Why don't they just carpet bomb Louisiana next episode and leave it at that.

Also, if Eric is so weak because he has the virus, than why are the other Hep-V vampires such a threat?

I complain, but I'll watch. Only because I invested in it by watching all the other seasons so now I feel like it's almost a obligation.

Filler, filler, filler. Seriously, all that exposition just to let us know that there is a secret entrance into the bar? Lazy.

Why don't they just carpet bomb Louisiana next episode and leave it at that.

Also, if Eric is so weak because he has the virus, than why are the other Hep-V vampires such a threat?

I complain, but I'll watch. Only because I invested in it by watching all the other seasons so now I feel like it's almost a obligation.

:exactly:

He's the oldest alive within the show right now, and not nearly as sick as the rest... but he's that weak? >_>

And that's exactly how I feel about most shows, The Walking Dead comes to mind.

Is larja gay? BTW this show sucks now(gonna stick it out till the end though)

so what if he is? nothin wrong with that boy :nono

(but yeah he definitely is, too many hint pics over the years, it's pretty obvious)

Back