TRUE BLOOD - on HBO - SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. I read Lar'ja's spoiler before I watched the episode and I couldn't help but think, the closer and closer it came to the end of the runtime that this was gonna be such a last minute thing. There was no great build-up.....then again maybe that was the idea. But I dunno, seemed a crappy way to do it.

I kinda liked the way it went down.
It sort of came out of nowhere, but once it happened, it made perfect sense with Bill and Sookie's conversation and the way Alcide and Sookie's non-relationship was going.

It very quickly solved her problem didn't it. A bit too conveniently really. I kinda question why she didn't let any of the vampires do anything actually.....

Yeah it was way too convenient. I skimmed through an article on Yahoo that said it was Joe Manganiello's decision to have Alcide killed off because he wanted to move on to other things. Seems odd considering this is the last season, don't see why he couldn't have just filmed a few more episodes.

I wonder what would have happened if Alcide, a werewolf, was turned into a vampire.

I really liked his character until he became Sookie's *****...and lost his beautiful, luscious long hair. :(

But just look at that hair...and the body...damn. And he's apparently dating Sofia Vergara now. He's perfect.

joe-manganiello-shirtless.jpg

This show has really gone downhill for me. I'll keep watching since it's the last season and I am curious how it ends....but damn, these stories are just feeling stale. There are really only 2 reasons why I continue to tune in....and now one is gone (Alcide). Thankfully Eric is getting his fighting spirit back....his mopey behavior was such a damn turn off.....he is the only reason I keep watching now....if he dies or goes back to being all depressed, I may not make it to the end.

Back