TRUE BLOOD - on HBO - SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well there was some talk and some rumors that the guy playing Eric was thinking about leaving and he wanted to do other stuff (He had to say no to movies and other shows because of TB)

Seeing him tonight, I guess the rumors were true and he might leave for good....

Well there was some talk and some rumors that the guy playing Eric was thinking about leaving and he wanted to do other stuff (He had to say no to movies and other shows because of TB)

Seeing him tonight, I guess the rumors were true and he might leave for good....
I personally hope he doesn't leave. He's one of the last few characters and actor on this TV show that I actually truly like.

I personally hope he doesn't leave. He's one of the last few characters and actor on this TV show that I actually truly like.

I hope he doesn't leave either, but like I was saying, he had to say no to a bunch of stuff because of TB, Some of the superhero movies that have come out recently too.

I also don't see how he could be saved, Pam couldn't save him even if she found him and if she wanted, It will be interesting what they do.

I hope he doesn't leave either, but like I was saying, he had to say no to a bunch of stuff because of TB, Some of the superhero movies that have come out recently too.

I also don't see how he could be saved, Pam couldn't save him even if she found him and if she wanted, It will be interesting what they do.
I wouldn't be surprised if they let him go at this stage of the game but I imagine the show will take a little toll with him leaving. He has a huge fan base behind him with this character and he's a main character.

I also have no idea how well this show is still doing. Has the views been declining?

I don't know how the show is doing. But yeah this show is going to suck without him....

I was reading how the writer of the books never liked the guy playing Eric, she was pretty pissed about him getting cast,

And then when he became fan favorite she lost her S___ :lol:lol:lol:lol

Some people speculate that she would try to screw him up in the books because she was so mad at the TV Eric :lol

The season finale sucked. I knew when Warlow was killed only thirty minutes in that the episode was going to be awful. What is with this every vampire needs a human thing? That is a really stupid storyline. I hope Eric doesn't leave the show. He is one of the best characters. Also, why do they consistently cut Lafayette's screen time lately? He is one of my favorite characters and the last few episodes he has been a blip in the story.

The season finale sucked. I knew when Warlow was killed only thirty minutes in that the episode was going to be awful. What is with this every vampire needs a human thing? That is a really stupid storyline. I hope Eric doesn't leave the show. He is one of the best characters. Also, why do they consistently cut Lafayette's screen time lately? He is one of my favorite characters and the last few episodes he has been a blip in the story.
Mainly because they have nothing to do with his character right now. I love his character as well. The only one with a real sense of humor actually. The past few episodes they've been focusing the story 95% on the vampires so he's left out on the cold it seems.

I liked the episode, but I HATED the time jump...

Spoiler Spoiler:

wtf was all that about?

And, the whole Ever vampire needs a human, well they did explain why. So I didn't feel as bad about that.

I liked the episode, but I HATED the time jump...

Spoiler Spoiler:

wtf was all that about?

And, the whole Ever vampire needs a human, well they did explain why. So I didn't feel as bad about that.
Spoiler Spoiler:
wasn't a huge WTF in my eyes. They actually get together in the books and it's something a lot of people wanted to see in the show. I agree though that the time jump was just lazy.

I've watched a few episodes this season, they were meh. Been that way since last season.

As for Skarsgård, he should stick with Eric cause everything else I've seen him in, he isn't a good actor.

WORSE season of TB, followed by a horrendous finale. The whole final 30 minutes was a big WTF? As for Eric
Spoiler Spoiler:

WORSE season of TB, followed by a horrendous finale. The whole final 30 minutes was a big WTF? As for Eric
Spoiler Spoiler:

wow, that's a good point. I can't believe I didn't think of that.

Even if it is someone new I hope they do that. I don't mind.

I just dont know where this show can go anymore as they keep upping the ante.

Spoiler Spoiler:

As for last weeks episode, I am in the camp that thought the whole funeral thing was quite boring and felt like filler. Terry was probably the least prominent regular on the show, why does he get such a special send off when so many have died so unceremoniously? I think they just needed to stretch the show out and couldnt think of any other way to do it.

I

As for last weeks episode, I am in the camp that thought the whole funeral thing was quite boring and felt like filler. Terry was probably the least prominent regular on the show, why does he get such a special send off when so many have died so unceremoniously? I think they just needed to stretch the show out and couldnt think of any other way to do it.

Thank you :goodpost: voice of reason.

I still don't understand the whole infected vampire, Hep v thing. Nora had it and died quickly. So what is the big fuss at the end of the episode? If vampire have it they will die and quick.

I still don't understand the whole infected vampire, Hep v thing. Nora had it and died quickly. So what is the big fuss at the end of the episode? If vampire have it they will die and quick.

Nora had a concentrated dose injected straight into her bloodstream

True Blood probably didn't have as much of the disease in it, and it was digested.

So I am guessing that's why these vamps didn't die quick.

Also it was mentioned on the show that the Hep V was mutating. So I guess we are going to get some kind of zombie vampires or something

Nora had a concentrated dose injected straight into her bloodstream

True Blood probably didn't have as much of the disease in it, and it was digested.

So I am guessing that's why these vamps didn't die quick.

Also it was mentioned on the show that the Hep V was mutating. So I guess we are going to get some kind of zombie vampires or something

Yeah, but in the True Blood it would still kill them. I mean they say "6 months" later, how long does it stay in their system before it kills them? I think maybe the vampires at the end are vampires that either know that Hep v was put into the true blood or never received any true blood because Eric destroyed the shipments in episodes 9. It is still a stupid way to end a season that was very lackluster. It was the first season that creator Alan Ball was not executive producer so maybe that is the reason for the decline in interesting stories.

Warlow was dispatched too quickly. He should have had Sookie in position to turn her before the episode ended than season 7 would be more interesting as everyone anticipated the question "will Sookie be a vamp?"

Seriously at this point I wouldn't mind her being a vampire. Her character has been such a snooze lately, perhaps being a vampire would make her interesting again.

Yeah, but in the True Blood it would still kill them. I mean they say "6 months" later, how long does it stay in their system before it kills them? I think maybe the vampires at the end are vampires that either know that Hep v was put into the true blood or never received any true blood because Eric destroyed the shipments in episodes 9. It is still a stupid way to end a season that was very lackluster. It was the first season that creator Alan Ball was not executive producer so maybe that is the reason for the decline in interesting stories.

Warlow was dispatched too quickly. He should have had Sookie in position to turn her before the episode ended than season 7 would be more interesting as everyone anticipated the question "will Sookie be a vamp?"

I guess next season they are going to explain how the virus mutated and made them into zombie vampires.

But I think it is safe to say that next season will be about zombie vampires vs healthy vampires

Back