True 1:6 scale Mouse Droid UPDATE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vallejo Model Air (airbrush) paint: negro/black 71.057
You can get buy the single color but i bought the Model Air Set 8pk from Hobby Lobby. I’m sure any black would do :)

Bump! These photographs are excellent!

Thanks 🙏🏽
Been taking my time prepping a couple of the buckets you sent and then I can throw them bad boys on some troopers! Trying to get them as perfect as I can before paint. Also the Han Trooper stands/walls aren’t nearly as nice as Jazz’s DT Hallway. Hopefully I can still get one of those when I get a bigger place in the next few months :gah:

Mouse droids are still available- I got the impression my folks were onboard!

Sanded, glued and primed mine...ready for paint..can’t do it until done with daily responsibilities...hopefully by this weekend.

39E75775-4430-4412-898E-8CE75647EA61.jpg

09EC897F-02A8-40A3-BA90-A5AC5FCA05AE.jpg

I was originally skeptical of the size, but after having this great cast and having it in my display it really delivers the proper presence of a Mouse droid and occupies its space nicely.

I really like the piece, the material sands well, my recommendation is to give it a good sailor base coat before painting. I recommend strongly grabbing one if you can.

Mouse kits are still available if interested-
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back