True 1:6 scale Mouse Droid UPDATE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: True 1:6 scale Mouse Droid

It's out being molded- but once I have the resin pieces, I can photograph. Based on Blueprints and the like, it should be true 1:6 scale. They always look small on screen being in the backgrounds. ;)

It's not really that important, but anyway the wheels won't roll correct?

Correct- the front wheels are molded as part of the underside, and the back wheels are molded seperately- can be modded to roll but not in the original design.

I think what you’re doing is awesome. Thank you for charging ahead.

I’ll probably buy one regardless of scale, but I’d buy more if the scale looks like the proper scale of the screen images. I’m not sure true accuracy is as important as the perception of accuracy....at least to me. I can’t wait to see this next to a figure.

Kits should be shipping soon. I'll paint one up and post for scale!

Updated pics in first post. Message me for interest!
Thanks-

Anyone with troopers especially those who got jipped with the wayyy underscaled 2pk droid needs at least one of these kits.

Got my two mouse droids. Just a quick inspection and these look super clean! And I thought the Gonk needed minimal work. Awesome job J, thanks!

Glad to hear it! Couple more in stock- feel free to PM me and they will ship right out!

Some shots with the HT version, Han Trooper and a Shoretrooper. Just rewatched the Rogue One scene... "Deploy the garrison!"

IMG_E0049.jpg

IMG_E0051.jpg

IMG_E0052.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back