Tron: Uprising

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i thought it was amazing, saw the second episode, even the games here were more epic than in the movie, i love this show

So... anybody else watching this? :dunno

I'm loving the look and feel of the show... plenty of references to vintage Tron, like the Sentry Guards, those are awesome!
The story is really compelling, I hope we see how exactly Tron ends up being Rinzler!
:pray:

Or what happens to beck by the time the movie happens.

yeah i thought it was amazing, saw the second episode, even the games here were more epic than in the movie, i love this show
:hi5:

Or what happens to beck by the time the movie happens.

Yeah that too... either he got Derezzed of went into hiding and could be brought onboard for Tron3...

Are we sure this is taking place before Tron Legacy? We haven't seen CLU, and Tron is no longer Rinzler.

Yes it is, CLU appears on the prelude episode, and on that same episode TRON is wearing the Rinzler outfit.

I just saw Episode 3: Blackout last night. What an amazing episode!!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Cool. Is this the first season? I remember hearing about this like way back after the movie came out, but I never saw anything. Or they still making a new movie.

Cool. Is this the first season? I remember hearing about this like way back after the movie came out, but I never saw anything. Or they still making a new movie.

is the first season they are on ep. 4 I think, you can catch the episodes in the Disney website

a new movie, no one knows

Great news!!! Tron Uprising is coming to SDCC
:rock!

Friday, July 13

TRON: Uprising: 2:15 - 3:15 p.m. (Room 6A) - Voice cast Elijah Wood ("Beck") and Bruce Boxleitner ("Tron")
join executive producer/director Charlie Bean and consulting producers Edward Kitsis & Adam Horowitz. The panel will also feature never-before-seen clips of Disney XD’s turbo-charged original series "Motorcity" and a sneak peek of the upcoming animated series "Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja." The panel will be moderated by Daily Variety film editor Josh Dickey

:yess:

Anybody saw last weeks episode "Identity"?
It was awesome!

I loved how
Spoiler Spoiler:

My favorite show right now for sure :rock!

"Identity" was cool because:

Spoiler Spoiler:

"Isolated" was a great episode! Probably one of the best so far. I loved the look into Paige's background.

Spoiler Spoiler:

This show continues to impress. I wish it seemed like more people were watching!

Spoiler Spoiler:

I wish it seemed like more people were watching!

Yeah the ratings have continued to drop off, the last episode only got like 380K viewers. Great show though. I just wonder how much life it has with numbers like that? Is that normal for Disney XD!?

This is such a great show. Man, every episode delivers. On storytelling, on action, everything.

I'm surprised how dark it is too. Even though they're programs, they're still dying. Intense stuff.

Finally saw "Isolated" and I agree...
what a great episode... From what I can gather, most people are getting the episodes through iTunes and PS Store... (it's in the Top 20 TV shows on iTunes)
I really hope this show keeps going, IMO it's like the original Clone Wars cartoon was to Star Wars.

As for the ratings, I really hope they don't kill it...
It's an amazing show!!

Back