Tron: Uprising

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been waiting patiently for this series ..good news its not cancelled ,hopefully we see another tron movie sometime in the future......

I really hope is not as boring as the movie was, we really need a Third movie to be made

I really hope is not as boring as the movie was, we really need a Third movie to be made

:slap:slap:slap

jeff-bridges-tron_288x288.jpg

I like Tron, that's why I say we need a third one

I Loved Tron Legacy, but it was really slow and boring, there are things I really love about it, but the movie drags a lot, and the plot is thin, I mean, I wish it was more engaging, I loved the beginning, I loved the Music, I really loved Quorra and Gem. I loved the suits, It was a really cool movie, but it bored me at the end

that's why I hope this show and a new movie bring more to the table.

I'll give you it was boring as all ____ from after the light cycle scene, to the club fight. But I think the film picked up right after that.

I'll give you it was boring as all ____ from after the light cycle scene, to the club fight. But I think the film picked up right after that.

yeah I liked a lot of things, I just wish they had a better story, the story was very thin, they could have gone further, but I think they just played it safe, and it showed, I loved the ending and the beginning,

I thought the story was OK. It was mostly about Sam finding his Father, and I thought that had a decent pay off.....so I wasn't too bothered by it. Plus, it's not like the original was that amazing story wise.

I thought the story was OK. It was mostly about Sam finding his Father, and I thought that had a decent pay off.....so I wasn't too bothered by it. Plus, it's not like the original was that amazing story wise.

I guess what I mean is the original at least had more going on, like, it didn't feel dull, Legacy fell dull at parts, they could have done a little more, I really thought they were going to do a chase sequence with the old bike that Sam took from his dad, that did not pay at all, why build up the whole "fastest thing in the Grid" to have some homeless program get it,is things like that disappointed me

Oh yes, then I agree with you. I wonder if things were cut, or some studio interference happened.

I love both movies. Tron is visually impressive. The first one I mean. I don't care what the children say. Those effects are pretty damn impressive for that time and place.

So, given the track record with shows like Spectacular Spider-man and Avengers not being able to cut it on the Disney XD network...does anyone else have a bad feeling about Tron: Uprising's chances?

So, given the track record with shows like Spectacular Spider-man and Avengers not being able to cut it on the Disney XD network...does anyone else have a bad feeling about Tron: Uprising's chances?

chances at what? I don't think its intended to last beyond a season anyway.

I've been thinking of this show more like the original Clone Wars series that aired between AOTC and ROTS. They had a beginning and an end planned out. I'm just guessing though. Even though this is set before Legacy, it would be interesting to see if it offers clues toward a possible Tron 3

Back