Tron Legacy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought the first Tron on blu ray and Tron Legacy yesterday. I had never seen either but thought they looked really cool so I went ahead and got them. I was blown away at the story line and for the first film, the CGI wasnt too bad for the time I guess. It was still a good movie and then I watched Tron Legacy and wow that movie is full of awesome Eye Candy. It looks so good on Blu Ray, my only wish is that I had a 3D tv to experience this on. I'll Probably watch them again this weekend.

I can remember my grandmother (RIP) taking me to see TRON the weekend it opened so many years ago...I'm 37 btw. We went to Roy Rogers after the movie for lunch and that year for christmas she gave me the lightcycle. It was a great movie then and still holds up pretty well.

I can remember my grandmother (RIP) taking me to see TRON the weekend it opened so many years ago...I'm 37 btw. We went to Roy Rogers for lunch in her DeLorean after the movie on the way to get my Flock of Seagulls haircut, and that year for christmas she gave me the lightcycle after we watched the Star Wars Holiday Special. It was a great movie then and still holds up pretty well like my Member's Only jacket.

Very interesting...

Watched the original Tron last night. First time I've seen it in ages and it was more fun than I remember to be honest. It totally didn't take itself serious at all I didn't think and really was very much like Tron Legacy in many ways.

Tron is awesome. I watched it a few weeks before Legacy, and twas BLOWN AWAY. I wish I saw it 10 years earlier....

Finally got to watch this on Blu-ray tonight. Amazing movie! :clap
I liked how it also emulates the IMAX experience with the shifting aspect rations just like the Dark Knight Blu-ray.

Watched Legacy again tonight. Still a great movie, not to mention an exceptional Blu-ray experience. Also watched the first Tron for the first time. Really impressed by what they pulled off back then.

Also, I'l looking forward to the animated series Tron: Uprising.

:lol Dath Punk.

Ha ha ha... misspelling.

Phil-Ken-Sebben.jpg

That's the 1 I wanted , but I had to settle for the Identity Disc set .
Manager at Best Buy told me & several others he didn't know what
that set was & that they didn't have it .:gah:

That's the exact same thing that happened to me. But I returned it and was able to get the one I wanted. :yess:

I wasn't too thrilled about the Identity Disc Set. I was gunning for the 3D 5 disc set. Picked it up at Best Buy on the first day.

Man! Disney Blu-Ray Kicks-@$$!!!!!!:hi5:

Poor pic, but the lenticular imaging is awesome!:yess:
Movies_006.jpg

Movies_007.jpg

Disc 1
Movies_008.jpg

Discs 2 & 3
Movies_009.jpg

Discs 4 & 5
Movies_010.jpg

That's the one I've got coming. Does the lentacular cover alternate between an image of the original movie and legacy?

That's the one I've got coming. Does the lentacular cover alternate between an image of the original movie and legacy?

I wish it did:slap That'd be awesome. I preferred this cover since it's pretty much an updated version of the original art with TRON and Yuri.

Back