Tron Legacy PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kremzeek

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Quorra is at the Top of the list, but the likeness HAS to be spot on and the hair has to be well done, a good example of great sculpted/painted hair would be the Conan Prize Dio.

Old Tron and New Tron might be cool.

Old Clu and New Clu with Switch out Helmet head(this would be my preferred display). Clu's New out fit was really nice in my opinion.

The most important thing about the outfits is that they glow in the dark, brightly, because honestly 90% of us don't live with black lights and aren't going to set up a room with black lights just to display them.

And a Past & Present Recognizer statue set or individuals statues, please, Sideshow.

I'd rather see these as 1/4 maquettes with a light up feature, since I don't think Legacy used blacklight reflecting material. I'm pretty sure the costumes were illuminated via battery power.

You wont get any PF from SS on Tron till well after the movie is out and no one cares about it anymore. Just like Avatar, over a year gos by an only 1 piece is released :cuckoo:. SS will make a PF from Tron in about 2-3 years. Then it will be delayed, then hundreds will be sent back due to horrible QC. People will lose even more interest, then everyone will have to wait another 2 years for another company that knows what their doing to make a good Tron product. You can quote me...

Chris

Last edited:
I gather, ouch.

Well we already know the light cycle is in the works and that they are considering Maquettes for this line. I will buy the Cycle for the right price. And I have My fingers crossed that they will have either light up Mauettes that do the Suits justice or they do PF and really blow our socks off.

I have faith in you Sideshow.

Back