Statue TriForce - Darksiders 2 - Death & Dust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lawrence

Super Freak
Reaction score
DEATH & DUST PREMIER SCALE STATUE

TriForce proudly presents the officially licensed Darksiders II: Death & Dust Premier Scale Statue, masterfully sculpted & painted by the artisans at TriForce. The end result is the most authentic portrayal of Death & Dust as envisioned by artist & creator, Joe Madureira. The Death & Dust Premier Scale Statue is hand finished & hand painted to precision quality. Intricately crafted & cast in polystone, it measures 32" in height, weighs in at 20 pounds, & features working LED effects! Own this authentic piece of videogame history as part of a Limited Edition of 500 pieces worldwide.

dsii_statue--1.jpg

dsii_statue--2.jpg

dsii_statue--3.jpg

dsii_statue--4.jpg

dsii_statue--7.jpg

dsii_statue--6.jpg

dsii_statue--8.jpg

License: Darksiders 2
Price: $600
Measurements: 32"H x 30"W x 24"L
Product Weight: 20lbs
Edition Size: 500
Artist: TriForce Development Team
Estimated Ship Date: 2nd Quarter 2013

SOUL REAPERS EDITION

dsii_statue_sre--1.jpg

dsii_statue_sre--3.jpg

Edition Size: 150
Estimated Ship Date: 3rd Quarter 2014

Last edited:
Really liking this game atm, anyone order this? Think I like the scythes on the soul reaper edition better.

If I were to buy one, I'd want this one:

ds2_statue_eode-1.png

ds2_statue_eode-2.png

Looks cool, but I still haven't played the game :lol

Really liking this!

The Darksiders statues from SOTA are too monochromatic dark for my taste and way overpriced for the size.

Saw this at a show recently it looks amazing but I cant afford it. Stuff like this and gladiator hulk are out of my pricw range and I don't have the shelf space either

You wouldn't have happened to take pics did you? :D

Unfortunately I didn't have any pockets on my costume so I left my camera and phone at home. I should have made some pockets or worn normal clothes in hindsight. But let me just say that the statue was insanely detailed and its huge. They actually had two of the piece there. One was ex and one wasn't but they didn't have the leds enabled so they looked the same. The pictures in thread kind of look flat though compared to how I remember it looking

It actually looks better than the pics? That's good to hear. At this price range, I think I might only be comfortable paying for 1 such collectible a year, or even every other year, since my 1/6 collecting can add up & get kinda pricey.

Sideshow's Gladiator Hulk is it's main competition right now, but there's also the Blitzway Bruce Lee that I kinda want as well. But I think this would be the one I'd regret not getting the most, so for now, it's got the edge.

I didn't really pay that much attention to the statues scale, but it seems like it might be 1/3?

Its roughly 1/4th scale
Its a shame, I really want this but its too expensive for us :(

Roughly 1/4 you think? That would make the real size from bottom of the base, to the top of the blade, to be around 10.7ft. Which would make this horseman (standing up) maybe 8ft tall. Thought he was regular human size? Or is he that tall? I didn't manage to find an official height for him.

he's about 32inch, deadpool for instance is 20inch, so taken in account of the base and the scythes, he's roughly 1/4th scale... of course, he's hunched, so he might indeed be closer to 1/3th scale... whatever the scale, he's big and awesome but still too expensive :(

While trying to find new pics of the statue, I came across these pics in google. I think it's made out of paper. Some talented peeps out there.

Death-Darksiders-2-Papercraft-1.jpg

Death-Darksiders-2-Papercraft-3.jpg

It actually looks better than the pics? That's good to hear. At this price range, I think I might only be comfortable paying for 1 such collectible a year, or even every other year, since my 1/6 collecting can add up & get kinda pricey.

Sideshow's Gladiator Hulk is it's main competition right now, but there's also the Blitzway Bruce Lee that I kinda want as well. But I think this would be the one I'd regret not getting the most, so for now, it's got the edge.

I didn't really pay that much attention to the statues scale, but it seems like it might be 1/3?

He was huge but if you consider he's on a base he seems closer to 1:4 but he is hunched over as was said so he seems like he could be 1:3. Regardless of that, you'll need a big display like a pax to display him.

He looks great but I just can't justify a 30"+ statue of him. If he were 1:6 and closer to 20" I'd be all over it.

Good 1/6 figures/statues of the horseman would be cool. There are the Sota Toys statues, but they don't impress me as much as this.

Got this on preorder on the exclusive 150...This is huge n sick. One guy made a video on NY comic on this week and it looks huge n sick

Back