Trick or Treat - WARNING: Possible spoilers ahead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sam is not on the main Gift Card list but if you go to the product page, it shows that you can use a Gift Card on him so I assumed that this was what the Trick 'r Treat blu-ray code was for.

Has anyone actually ordered Sam with a gift card either Blu-ray or other?

Being that he's back-ordered, I couldn't get my code to work. :(

Having FINALLY watched Trick r' Treat yesterday and LOVING it I had to get me a Sam.

Just ordered him with a $50 gift card :rock :rock :rock

With shipping he'll cost me about $20 :banana

Having FINALLY watched Trick r' Treat yesterday and LOVING it I had to get me a Sam.

Congrats Chase, thats an amazing price! I finally picked it up on Blu Ray last night! :rock

On that note, Fritz, you have a PM coming your way :)

Congrats Chase, thats an amazing price! I finally picked it up on Blu Ray last night! :rock

On that note, Fritz, you have a PM coming your way :)

You are the best! :rock

But the spook kit code works on it now so I don't need the blu-ray code anymore. Thanks though!!!

Soon King...soon he will arrive.

Sam004.jpg

I didnt know you could use a GC on backordered items, figured not since he didnt show up on the GC page. But went back and canceled my one order and redid it with GC, so I think it comes out to like $50 shipped.

Looks like the WBshop website has the Blu-Ray for $19.99 if anybody still needs it. And they have a buy 2 blu-ray get free shipping.

I believe Dusty said its a Blu-ray exclusive because I got mine from Amazon.com and it had the code.

I can't wait for this figure to arrive. I'm going to put it in my rec room that's pitch black with one of those Dots LED lights by Sams feet so it illuminates him eerily with all the other lights off and just wait for my kids to walk down the stairs and be freaked out! I'm such a good Dad! :evil

I can't wait for this figure to arrive. I'm going to put it in my rec room that's pitch black with one of those Dots LED lights by Sams feet so it illuminates him eerily with all the other lights off and just wait for my kids to walk down the stairs and be freaked out! I'm such a good Dad! :evil

Awesome idea, I may have to try the same setup.

should also put it on a springloaded board, so when they step on the trigger he goes flying across the room toward them....though it would take more time to do that.

Just watched this last night, Really enjoyed it how everything tied into each other was awesome!

Back