Trick or Treat - WARNING: Possible spoilers ahead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I miss you buddy! :monkey2
TrickrTreatSam01.jpg
TrickrTreatSam02.jpg

You did a great job customizing the burlap bag over his hands, i enjoyed the you tube video!

Stop with the pictures… you are making me miss him too much now. At least I still have Chucky and Tiffany but its still not as good without Sam.

Barryo, that's an awesome display!! how I wish I would of jumped on the opportunity to own Sam when it went on sale :(

If you look at the past auctions on ebay he seems to be in that $175 - $300 range. That seller can ask for $600 all they want but I doubt they will get it.

Very true, the seller has reposted that auction before but no takers and I doubt anyone will pay that amount, but who knows.

I managed to pick him up for $250 late last year off a fellow boardie. Didn't seem likely that I'd get him any cheaper new in box and once he was in hand I had no regrets. Looks great next to Chucky too. :D

I caught it again on cable the other day. I'm so used to seeing Anna Paquin with that atrocious blond dye job, I'd forgotten how cute she is as brunette.

It's replaced Halloween and The Shining as my actual Halloween movie. I now watch Halloween and Halloween 2 back to back on Hallow's Eve and The Shining sometime before that earlier in the week.

What the hell is it anyway? I have never really been able to watch the thing the whole way through.

Back