Prop Trick or Treat Studios Stripe and Evil Gremlin Puppet Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best $200 I've ever spent!:lol

20170908_135246.jpg

20170908_135320.jpg

20170908_135759.jpg

20170908_140054.jpg

I got my second regular one delivered today. I'm going to try to get him set up as the flasher gremlin. I have to see if the coat I found for it fits. :lol

i wanna see vids of you guys scaring the shiz out of your old ladies!
mine has had a week or so since the last one... think she's in a ripe mood for a good scare w/ her focus on the hurricane! :devil

Truly awesome pics guys! Keep them coming. Makes the wait to receive mine a bit better!

I got a little trench coat and sunglasses for one of my regular gremlins, but I have no idea how I'm going to get him to stand with his arms open. I don't know if I can pull out all the foam in the shoulders and arms to slide a frame in to keep them outstretched. I may have to bite the bullet and just start taking everything out of him to see if it will work.

I got a little trench coat and sunglasses for one of my regular gremlins, but I have no idea how I'm going to get him to stand with his arms open. I don't know if I can pull out all the foam in the shoulders and arms to slide a frame in to keep them outstretched. I may have to bite the bullet and just start taking everything out of him to see if it will work.

Just an idea but could you build a stand and use a prop slightly behind the stand that could hold up the arms with something like fishing line?

Just an idea but could you build a stand and use a prop slightly behind the stand that could hold up the arms with something like fishing line?

That's the other (much easier) option I'm considering. I think I could slit a hole in the back of the coat and slide the "T" part into the sleeves so it wouldn't show or bulge out the back--though that may be overthinking it too. :lol I'm going to have to draw something up with measurements and figure out the easiest way to do it. I'd also like to make a simple stand so one of them can just stand normally.

Just got my notice as well!!!! Finished this full size Gizmo up to go along with the Stripe Version. Can't wait! Great pictures guys. It made the wait much easier.

GPopaP2.jpg

Vd7nftq.jpg

BTPS7nW.jpg

Is there a scene where a gremlin hangs from the ceiling fan? Cause I might buy one just to do that >_> LOL

Back