Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn?t know that they were coming out with part 2. ****, if it?s a spitting image of warlock, I?ll bite.

I'm seeing alot of mask rehauls for what people think the HALLOWEEN KILLS mask is gonna be. Has there been any official images? I'm usually so up to date with this stuff, but it really stung having this movie pushed out a year. I was so excited for all the summer and fall releases, but I'm just trying to forget about them till we get closer. Just cant get away from all these half burnt face customs ppl are posting.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

It would be cool to have the entire franchise collection. But seeing as how they are going up in price, I?ll keep it to my favorite portrayals.

Maul, even in the image you find that represents Myers best isn't all blacked out. That is probably the reason painted black doesn't work for you.

Yeah, I got the Carpenter film photo book for my birthday and a lot of photos show the eyes, you can tell that marketing blacked them out for posters and such.

Anyone planning on getting any of the other releases? 4,5,2018, ssc? I'm def gonna get the 2018 and am really thinking about the SSC

I have 2018 on order with BBTS already, ordered it the day the other 4 went up, have wanted it since it was shown at Toy Fair.

I'm seeing alot of mask rehauls for what people think the HALLOWEEN KILLS mask is gonna be. Has there been any official images? I'm usually so up to date with this stuff, but it really stung having this movie pushed out a year. I was so excited for all the summer and fall releases, but I'm just trying to forget about them till we get closer. Just cant get away from all these half burnt face customs ppl are posting.

There’s been one official image but it’s very close up on Michael’s mask but on the right side of the face which looks the same.

It would be cool to have the entire franchise collection. But seeing as how they are going up in price, I?ll keep it to my favorite portrayals.

If NECA did it, I might be tempted, but the space consumption and cost of the 1/6 is just too high on designs I don’t care for. I don’t care for the H4, H5, Resurrection or Rob Zombie 2 looks.

The only designs I’m interested from ToTS that we haven’t seen are H2, H20, H6 and Rob Zombie 1. I have no interest in Kills in figure form, just charred 2018.

So in experimenting with articulation, the right arm snapped at the shoulder. I took the figure apart and noticed that the shoulder speedster from the screw, it seems that I have damaged the groove.

I tried to replace the the body but my neck joint is too small.

I know people are using the banner body, what type of body is he?

So in experimenting with articulation, the right arm snapped at the shoulder. I took the figure apart and noticed that the shoulder speedster from the screw, it seems that I have damaged the groove.

I tried to replace the the body but my neck joint is too small.

I know people are using the banner body, what type of body is he?
This one may work best
ff5848917f0d35073a03fe4f42cb615e.jpg
5c75d6f659ce5520df22513f81bfeaa7.jpg

I'm looking forward to Dean Knight's review whenever he gets his. No doubt he will do some nice mods to.

Back