Statue Triceratops Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today! The paint definitely has a lot if room for improvements but under the right lighting it won't look too bad. The baby is completely useless as I thought it would be, at least until I get a better way to display this thing.

I love the sculpt though.

Finally opened mine just now, ended up with number 35. First impressions. Paint looks alright to me. Mine had a warped horn, a few minutes with a hairdryer fixed it. The baby is a nice edition, it stands off the base and could be moved around as is or a smaller base could be added. I'll get some pics later and play with it too.

11880493_10204919968055501_4402875416913227336_n.jpg

The little Trike actually stands pretty well no matter where you place her.

Got my exclusive Triceratops statue today. 120/500. Apart from a warped horn(fixed that by holding it under some warm water) everything looks perfect! Impressive statue! :yess:

Got mine and totally happy with it!
Interesting for me to note that the Triceratops has sold out, while the REx is still available.
Maybe the rex edition is larger, but still, clearly people liked the Trike.

Trike (1000+500ex sold out) T-Rex (first 1000+1000ex sold out but pre-order another 1000)

Love them both ;)

Last edited:
I received my exclusive today, jumped on the waitlist and it converted. Wasnt sure what to expect but I am totally happy and it is a good size piece that fits in scale with the others. I kinda wanna grab the trex now to go with this one how is he size wise with this guy?

Here are a couple pics pf the new Trike also made me put an order in for the trex

DSC_1132.jpg
DSC_1129.jpg
DSC_1141.jpg
DSC_1145.jpg
DSC_1146.jpg

Recieved my exclusive edition.

But the Sideshow quality is very low.

One of defects - the broken beak tip. This place of breakage was painted over at sideshow factory. I could repair this place and paint it.

0_110857_b4d627e2_orig.jpg

After painting.

0_110858_94db7e01_orig.jpg

There is no material on a collar. Also there are problems with a sculpture of a neck.

0_11085a_9a3cf461_orig.jpg

I am very dissatisfied with such attitude towards the buyer and obvious lack of quality control of the final product. :cuss:cuss:cuss

Hello . I am extremely disappointed with the new Triceratops sculpture. Casting quality is deplorable, especially in claws toes. Painting is incomplete. A horn was deformed and missing paint. I can not say how disappointed I am:(:)mad:. The legs are not fixed well in holes:slap. For the first time when a statue of this line has so many manufacturing issues:gah:. It is unimaginable to send the statue back to Sideshow. I paid $ 100 just transportation to Europe:slap. :( Painting on animal is ok, but the legs are incomplete portions of painting:mad:. I fixed Horn with a hair dryer, but otherwise I can not do anything, only repainted certain portions because the bastards from factory in China has been so lazy in as they were not able to paint my statue full and decent:cuckoo::mad:. and the visual inspection team would need to be fired by Sideshow. a team of morons.:slap:exactly: NO 0005/1000

The line has gone down in QC something shocking. What's with the blotchy patterns on the repaints too. They all seem to have this weird skin condition going on.

Back