Statue Triceratops Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No charging notice here either, just the 3-5 week notification. Shipping to Texas was only $30 btw.

Just a quick update. Contacted SS and was told it will be shipping out to me either today or tomorrow.

This is the email I got on 14 July.

We will begin processing all orders for Triceratops Statue - EXCLUSIVE (2003621) on Friday, July 17, 2015. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order. Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct. If you need to make any changes or updates you must do so directly on your order through your online account. You can sign into your account by Clicking this Link to your account history.

Still says 'shipping soon'. Like I said they have charged me. It could be something to do with being international but a few days ago I got an email to say a different order would be delayed due to the worker negotiations.

I might contact them to see if it is shipping or if I was charged early by mistake.

Last edited:
Just a quick update. Contacted SS and was told it will be shipping out to me either today or tomorrow.

This is the email I got on 14 July.

We will begin processing all orders for Triceratops Statue - EXCLUSIVE (2003621) on Friday, July 17, 2015. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order. Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct. If you need to make any changes or updates you must do so directly on your order through your online account. You can sign into your account by Clicking this Link to your account history.

Still says 'shipping soon'. Like I said they have charged me. It could be something to do with being international but a few days ago I got an email to say a different order would be delayed due to the worker negotiations.

I might contact them to see if it is shipping or if I was charged early by mistake.

I heve received the same mail on 14th, hope to see it soon!! If they ship out tomorrow, maybe I can get it this weekend?? Hope so.

Dear collectors let me know as quickly as possible, when you get this beauty :))) . I'm dying to see the first pictures:) LOL I think I quit on the waiting list for exclusive version:( Frankly I do not care so much , if tomorrow will be officially released this statue at Sideshow, I will pay by paypal immediately for Triceratops!!! However that baby will not be seen at all in my cabinet because of limited space:(( Maybe, if you call at Sideshow, you'll know more if it was an error by mail, or even officially released this statue.

PS: I'm waiting for positive news from you! This will be the second statue which I will buy directly from Sideshow!:clap:hi5:

I've pre-ordered the exclusive and no shipping notice yet for me :(

And even if it does get shipped soon, it will be stuck in the customs for at least a couple of weeks once it arrives in the country. But I sincerely hope that it will arrive in my hands sometime next month.

Yeah someone who got charged should really see what's up. This whole thing is all over the place for everyone.

Got my shipping notice and it should be here by the end of the week. I noticed that it's shipping from Honk Kong. Usually my orders ship from the LA warehouse.

Hello Majin5. You live in Italy, right? You bought from Sideshow Exclusive version? A question for all. Now on the site near Triceratops write preorder. Now if I want to buy regular Triceratops version is usually available to them on the site? Write Preorder on site and Sideshow already has started to delivering for everyone even if is write" preorder"?

Postimage.org / gallery - IMG 3229, IMG 3230, IMG 3231, IMG 3232, IMG 3233, IMG 3234, IMG 3235

Well, here she is.

This wasn't the best lighting and I'm bad at taking pictures. Hopefully someone else can post some better pictures soon. I don't think the colouring is as good as on the site but my pictures make it look worse.

There were two little rocks included. At first I thought something had broken off. Not sure where they should go. The placement of the infant is stupid. Took some pictures with the Stego and Rex for size comparison.

The site had that there are only 250 for the exclusive but as you can see mine has out of 500?

If the link doesn't work let me know. I don't often post pictures and just guessed what to do.

Last edited:
Link works. Thanks for the pics. Maybe the rocks are to be placed where the hole on the base is for the infant in case you don't want to display it with the infant. Probably regular version base has the hole so maybe they made the base the same for reg instead of two different bases.

WOW SimFeliz! Thank you so much for these pictures. I have a question that worth to wait to convert waiting list for Triceratops Exclusive or regular version is ok? Now if you want to buy this statue directly from Sideshow is in stock?

Thank you for pictures, look beautiful and bigger than I expect. Hopefully get mine soon.

I thought this thing looked tiny compared to the Stego but then I saw its not too small compared to the Rex. Is the Stego really that big? Damn.

Anyway, this makes me not care about the EX even more. I'll never get to see that damn baby in my shelves. Who thought it should go there?

Back