Statue Triceratops Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Below are the Triceratops ~What do you guys think? Okay for you or not? I don't know if the actual item can look like this.

Tri 01.jpg

Tri 02.jpg

Looks amazing. i was a little bit worried about paintjob scheme but it looks really good.

I've been on the waitlist for the exclusive version for weeks now, it's kinda getting me scared. When I signed up for the waitlist for the T-rex it only took like 2 days before it converted to a preorder. I really want that baby trike. Anyone know when this thing is supposed to come out?

Below are the Triceratops ~What do you guys think? Okay for you or not? I don't know if the actual item can look like this.

View attachment 178593

View attachment 178594

I saw this piece at the event, and these pics do no do the piece justice.
Did not see the entire tableau with the rex piece, but am excited for this one as well.
THe baby in particular looked really nice, a great accent to the piece.

You and me both. The small 250 production count for the exclusive is really getting to me since I jumped in late

I've been on the waitlist for the exclusive version for weeks now, it's kinda getting me scared. When I signed up for the waitlist for the T-rex it only took like 2 days before it converted to a preorder. I really want that baby trike. Anyone know when this thing is supposed to come out?

My waitlist for the exclusive just converted last week. I jumped on the waiting list a day or two after I got my Rex exclusive. I was so impressed with the Rex I figured I'd try for the companion piece and if it converted it was meant to be and if not, then it wasn't. So I'm quite happy I'll have the set. Between the two pieces, there is a great story going on. The Rex by itself is nice as is the Trike, but isn't really a story there. Just an awesome dinosaur statue. With the two together and with the baby Trike, you've got a protective mother defending her baby in an epic battle :rock

I hope the delay helps my wait list chances.

There's a good chance. I actually had this on order when it first went up but went through a period where I canceled all my orders (NRD doesn't always stop people from cancelling). After it sold out I knew I was stupid to give up on the exclusive.

When did you get on the wait list? Mine converted about a month ago but I may have gone on the wait list not long after it sold out. I can't remember now.

Yeah I put myself on the wait list on April 26th and still haven't received any word about it converting.

And I JUST received and email that converted my wait list to a preorder. I'm a happy poor man right now

Back