Triad Toys Updates

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True. I didn't say the head looked great, but the SS ones are just scary looking.

Just saw that Triad's web store is offering free shipping over the weekend. I've been looking at that Grave Danger diorama for my Dead figures for a while now.

Just saw that Triad's web store is offering free shipping over the weekend. I've been looking at that Grave Danger diorama for my Dead figures for a while now.

Be sure to comparison shop. I think back around Memorial Day, Triad had Grave Danger for 25% off. Even with free shipping, I still found a BIN deal about $10 better on eBay.

Looks like Dakota shipped to rave reviews. I've started to
see post on most of the major forums and so far they're
all good. Though I can't afford to get her right now, It's
something I hope to grab a few months down the road.

dakota4.jpg

dakota1.jpg

dakota2.jpg

dakota3.jpg

dakota5.jpg

dakota6.jpg

Looks nice.
What body is she on? Eva?

I think it said Alpha Med chest on Triads site.

Actually I just looked, here's what is says for specs. Guess I should have just done that on the last post...:lol

The Dakota Premium 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure features over 35 points of articulation, hand painted parts and fully clothed items. The figure includes:

- Triad Toys’ Alpha Female Action Figure Body with Mid-sized Bust
- Pair of Gun Grip Hands
- Pair of Sword Grip Hands
- Pair of Fist Posed Hands
- Pair of Relaxed Posed Hands
- Handgun with Removable Ammo and Functional Slides
- Leather Gun Holsters and Belt Harness
- Leather Knee Pad
- Leather Elbow Pad
- Leather Wrist Gauntlet
- Denim Flared Leg Jeans
- Black Tank Top
- Full Metal Sword with Scabbard
- Leather Sword Holster with Dual Back and Side Straps
- Leather Body Armor
- Leather Jacket With Functional Zippers
- Magnetized Leather Boots for Use with Triad Toys’ Bullet Time Stands

Free shipping this weekend from Triad's store. I'm going to get this one as she apparently came real close to the proto. A nice save since Triad was on a slippery slope of quality for a bit there. My confidence in them is being restored.

Gives me some hope for Dead Cell Jade...

Triad just sent out word that Jade Van Helsing, Bodhi Dharma and the new Fire Fight base are shipping out next week.

So, John Carter and Zorro would presumably be in the next month. Triad lists their shipping dates as China shipping dates, so you have to add in a month or so to get from there to here.

Triad just sent out word that Jade Van Helsing, Bodhi Dharma and the new Fire Fight base are shipping out next week.

So, John Carter and Zorro would presumably be in the next month. Triad lists their shipping dates as China shipping dates, so you have to add in a month or so to get from there to here.

I guess we'll get Zorro around summer then!!
:lol!!!

check out OSW, I know there is a write-up on Eva there someplace - not sure about Evo though.

Back