Triad Toys LOLA Just Wow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you see the new Dead Cell, Abigail??

I dig the old fashioned vibe. I'm into the whole 50s vibe, I really want that ACI gangster, but the head just kills it, looks all shiny and stuff. $100 for the outfit and gun is pretty steep.

Abigail's the one i'm trying to ignore in fact.. i've been spending way too much this year and like i mentioned, my wallet and i are still not on speaking terms.. :(

hehehehe! Not a Triad Plant here guys. There was a sale at a store here that sells that figure but I am quite hesitating on getting her. I'm quite new to 1/6th figures.

hehehehe! Not a Triad Plant here guys. There was a sale at a store here that sells that figure but I am quite hesitating on getting her. I'm quite new to 1/6th figures.
--

xtn_311:

Welcome to 1:6 collecting. Be prepared for a ride filled with angst, drama, enjoyment, financial ruin, pettiness, & rudeness . . . and this is not evening counting the STAR WARS or GI JOE section of this forum.

:lol

When it comes to Triad Toys . . . there are those within this forum who don't care for them for a variety of reasons and those who actually like & buy what they produce (I'm one of them).

When it comes to their products, decide for yourself. Triad also has a forum as well. You'll find the link to it on their main website.

--

xtn_311:

Welcome to 1:6 collecting. Be prepared for a ride filled with angst, drama, enjoyment, financial ruin, pettiness, & rudeness . . . and this is not evening counting the STAR WARS or GI JOE section of this forum.

When it comes to Triad Toys . . . there are those within this forum who don't care for them for a variety of reasons and those who actually like & buy what they produce (I'm one of them).

When it comes to their products, decide for yourself. Triad also has a forum as well. You'll find the link to it on their main website.

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll try to visit their forums as well ;)

Have to say I think Triad are great at what they do. They're not Hot Toys or Sideshow, they have their own aesthetic and place in the 1/6th world, and they keep a lot of people very happy.
It's plain that many collectors get too bogged down and anally retentive to remember this is meant to be a fun hobby sometimes.

i like some of triads offerings as well. i own lola, & the samurai champloo figs....mugen & jin.......but still waiting on fuu.....:impatient:

Have to say I think Triad are great at what they do. They're not Hot Toys or Sideshow, they have their own aesthetic and place in the 1/6th world, and they keep a lot of people very happy.
It's plain that many collectors get too bogged down and anally retentive to remember this is meant to be a fun hobby sometimes.
--

Yeah. I know what you mean. It's like the argument of why a WW II airborne khaki uniform color is more subdued green than tan and how German SS figure got the wrong piping on their sleek outfit and how the latest special operations figure is utilizing a M9 instead of a P226 given the latitude of the field operators and why the M4 is still using an outdated design from 2004 compared to the modular upgrades from 2010 that is being field deployed and . . .

i like some of triads offerings as well. i own lola, & the samurai champloo figs....mugen & jin.......but still waiting on fuu.....:impatient:
--

Me too.

I really hope Triad actually produce & release Kasumi Fuu.

Back