Triad Toys LOLA Just Wow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilovefreestufftoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
My buddy bought one of these and I thought it was pretty cool. I didn't plan on buying this figure until my friend showed me the bullets that go into the clip and that SOLD me, believe it or not lol. This figure also has magnets under her shoes. My friend said that Triad Toys is going to release a diorama for her where she is like running or jumping on the side of a building. Didn't have enough time to take creative pics, but here they are.

IMG_5603.jpg

IMG_5606.jpg

IMG_5607.jpg

IMG_5608.jpg

IMG_5609.jpg

IMG_5610.jpg

IMG_5611.jpg

IMG_5612.jpg

This figure just doesn't fit with my collection, but it was too cool to pass up.

yeah lola is crazy badarse. i did a review of her on the triad and osw forums when i got her in. triad nailed this one out of the park. those guns are just mindblowing. i can't wait to get the next figure now because all the gun parts are supposedly modular and backwards compatible with this one. the fact that they used real leather on the holster was nice too

ilovefreestuff, you can tame her pigtails a little with a tea kettle. i got this tip on the triad forum where you put her head to the steam of a kettle for a few seconds then brush the pigtails so it doesnt looks so bushy. hehe

Ha, your hair is all jacked up as well. I really like the outfit that she came with, especially the dress. So glad that the figure finally came out after the long wait, and after the long wait Im gonna have to say that it was worth it. Im kinda thinking of getting another for the outfit, accessories, and head.

They sell it loose already!!!
Actually, Triad's Caucasian Blonde Otaku is the same body and sculpt as Lola! Only the hairdo and paint aps differ slightly! Now if you want one, act fast! It's been hugely popular and is out of stock at many places! :D

They sell it loose already!!!
Actually, Triad's Caucasian Blonde Otaku is the same body and sculpt as Lola! Only the hairdo and paint aps differ slightly! Now if you want one, act fast! It's been hugely popular and is out of stock at many places! :D

It is? It seemed to me like the boobs were alot bigger on that Otaku body, will have to go for that one then.

It is? It seemed to me like the boobs were alot bigger on that Otaku body, will have to go for that one then.

No, they're identical! I don't know where you buy them. I see you are in the Netherlands. There was a site in France selling some, but I've just checked and they don't carry them anymore. I'd suggest trying Cotswold. I often buy from them and they are the greatest sellers I know, always trying to do what's best! They are still available from them. Follow the link:
https://www.gijoeelite.com/f_itemPart.asp?strPart=GITT-FEMFIG04

Just finished my review for Michael Crawford on Lola, hopfully up soon.

Here a few sample pics of mine-

facedetailcloseup3.jpg

litmatch1.jpg

pose14-1.jpg

pose12-1.jpg

magnets4.jpg

magnets3.jpg

magnets1.jpg

detail1-6.jpg

backview2.jpg

bikinitop1.jpg

Agreed. The items she comes with are cool, though. But that Barbie hair turns it from a 'figure' to a 'doll', if that makes any sense... ;)

i didnt look from the shoulders up, she has hair???.............:monkey3

Back