Triad Toys LOLA Just Wow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. The items she comes with are cool, though. But that Barbie hair turns it from a 'figure' to a 'doll', if that makes any sense... ;)

To everyone there own, I have to admit, to me they are all dolls or action figures, the change of word means nothing. I always used to think 'action figures' were solid plastic with moulded clothes, but it seems to have been hi-jacked to make people feel more 'secure'.
I like to see as diverse a selection of interpretations of characters as possible; it adds interest to a collection. I think if you just collect aliens, robots or military then fair enough you may want to adhere to more stringent rules of the consistent look of your collection. However if you collect 1/6 because you love the medium then the more variety for your collection is gonna add a lot more interest.

To everyone there own, I have to admit, to me they are all dolls or action figures, the change of word means nothing. I always used to think 'action figures' were solid plastic with moulded clothes, but it seems to have been hi-jacked to make people feel more 'secure'.
I like to see as diverse a selection of interpretations of characters as possible; it adds interest to a collection. I think if you just collect aliens, robots or military then fair enough you may want to adhere to more stringent rules of the consistent look of your collection. However if you collect 1/6 because you love the medium then the more variety for your collection is gonna add a lot more interest.

Nicely said. I have some figures with rooted hair and could care less if one were to call them a "doll".

I think she's hot........... Yep I said it! :) I bought one and have not displayed her yet, don't know how the wife will react!! :) But I think she's a winner great figure tight joints great accessories! I will buy more of this line great price also!!

I initally passed on the pre-order, but eventually decided to cave in and buy one of these. Pretty neat figure, and fairly well constructed. I'm looking forward to future offerings by Triad!

i agree with some............doesnt really fit into my collection of sw, zombies, alien, & preds +...............but my collection is a bit ecclectic anyway so...............in a way she will fit right in..........:cool:

she will make princess leia & the dead baby sitter (only females on my shelf) jealous....:lol

edit: forgot about ripley & leia as bousch.................:cool: (still)

backtothefuturepart2110.jpg

you can tame her pigtails a little with a tea kettle. i got this tip on the triad forum where you put her head to the steam of a kettle for a few seconds then brush the pigtails so it doesnt looks so bushy. hehe

Great tip! :clap

hope i remember this when i put up my Lola for display.

He bumped a thread to ask a question. what's wrong with that? at least he didn't start a new thread or bump this thread to say "cool". Kudos to this guy.:duff

:goodpost: nothing wrong in asking a Question & at $47 well worth it, especially with how much figures cost these days :wave

He bumped a thread to ask a question. what's wrong with that? at least he didn't start a new thread or bump this thread to say "cool". Kudos to this guy.:duff

???

I never said there was anything wrong with it. I merely commented on the amount of time that passed between the previous post and today's.

Take a pill, man. :chillpill:

I like triad, eventually I'll get a few to keep and get some more to bash, pretty cheap compared to HT & EB.

I like triad, eventually I'll get a few to keep and get some more to bash, pretty cheap compared to HT & EB.

Hey Yank you totally should check out Jade van Helsing it's one of the better ones produced by Triad. I noticed they have added a few more Dead Cells characters into the line but i'm trying my hardest to ignore them. Have to admit their finishing is miles away compared to EB or HT, hence the lower price.

Hey Yank you totally should check out Jade van Helsing it's one of the better ones produced by Triad. I noticed they have added a few more Dead Cells characters into the line but i'm trying my hardest to ignore them. Have to admit their finishing is miles away compared to EB or HT, hence the lower price.

I've seen her and I agree she's cool. Like you I'm trying to ignore everything with all the Bruce releases going on. Hopefully, I'll be able to double back for these Triad's sometime in October/November when the HT & EB releases calm down a bit :D

I've seen her and I agree she's cool. Like you I'm trying to ignore everything with all the Bruce releases going on. Hopefully, I'll be able to double back for these Triad's sometime in October/November when the HT & EB releases calm down a bit :D

She's not only cool, she's one of the few that actually match up to the proto pics. That was the main gripe with some of the Triad toys, their final product always differ greatly compared to their promo shots. Not with Jade though! :wink1:

Did you see the new Dead Cell, Abigail??

I dig the old fashioned vibe. I'm into the whole 50s vibe, I really want that ACI gangster, but the head just kills it, looks all shiny and stuff. $100 for the outfit and gun is pretty steep.

Back