Triad Toys Evolution body (EVO)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steveaustin

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello everyone, just curious if anyone has used this body? I'm looking to buy a body for my Sideshow Indiana Jones and was thinking of using this one. How does it compare to the TT narrowed shoulders? Thanks for any help.

I'm certain there's a thread or two (at least) on here about it already, but the short of it is that the EVO body has more than a few issues. Parts (such as the arms and legs) pop off with annoying regularity, and the figure also has a habit of taking on weird postures, either flopping forwards or backwards.

On the plus side, it does LOOK good, but until Triad gets these problems sorted out, you're probably better off going with another figure, in my opinion. Good luck! :)

Thanks Praedane. I tried searching , but didn't see anything. I'm glad I asked though, it looks like the narrowed shoulder TT is what I should get. You rock!

Not a problem; yeah, you'll likely be happy with the TT, they're still hard to beat!

Any body know how to put the leg back on the Evo body?
Just got a cheap one because the leg is off and there doesnt seem an obvious fix.
I think i might have to cut the hoop(on the leg) to push it over the pin in body.Dont really want to do that so if anybody knows another way please tell me
Many thanks

Just got a cheap one because the leg is off and there doesnt seem an obvious fix.
I think i might have to cut the hoop(on the leg) to push it over the pin in body.Dont really want to do that so if anybody knows another way please tell me
Many thanks

I think there's a whole thread on the Triad forum about fixing exactly this problem, and several other problems this figure has going on. It is immediately after the thread on how awesome Triad are and how super fantastic this figure is.

Many thanks
--

martyd:

Here is a link to the Triad Toys Forum.

https://forum.triadtoys.com/forum/

Post your question & picture in the General Discussion section and one or more of the forum regulars will be able to assist.

I'm using an EVO for Anakin Skywalker;the only mod I had to make was to remove the feet for the boots.The likeness to HC is certainly no worse than SST's, and his head is in much better proportion. Just wish I could figure out how to put on the cyborg arm...PS

Back