Statue Trevor Zammit 1/6 Raphael 1990 Ninja Turtle Statue TMNT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bmaga123

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Just wanted to share my recent score. I have been trying to get this extremely rare statue for 2 years now and finally was able to obtain one from Trevor himself. The pictures speak for themselves but this IMO is the holy grail of TMNT statues. Trevor nailed the proportions of this character so well with this piece. The details are second to none I still cannot stop looking at him. He is in 1/6 scale and stands about 9 inches high. He comes with 4 different hands so he can hold his sai in different positions. The lighting in these pics are not the greatest and do not do the piece justice at all. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Raph 1.jpg
    Raph 1.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 529
  • Raph 2.jpg
    Raph 2.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 531
  • Raph 3.jpg
    Raph 3.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 569
  • Raph 4.jpg
    Raph 4.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 542
  • Raph 5.jpg
    Raph 5.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 543
  • Raph 6.jpg
    Raph 6.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 527
  • Raph 7.jpg
    Raph 7.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 539
Just wanted to share my recent score. I have been trying to get this extremely rare statue for 2 years now and finally was able to obtain one from Trevor himself. The pictures speak for themselves but this IMO is the holy grail of TMNT statues. Trevor nailed the proportions of this character so well with this piece. The details are second to none I still cannot stop looking at him. He is in 1/6 scale and stands about 9 inches high. He comes with 4 different hands so he can hold his sai in different positions. The lighting in these pics are not the greatest and do not do the piece justice at all. Thanks for looking.

I've seen this statue on the net and I always thought it was the best movie turtle representation. Congrats, so awesome!

I am looking for this one... it's a real pity that Neca cannot produce 1/6 turtles.

I just want the 90's look, and this one is a grail for me now, since there are no good alternatives.

I am looking for this one... it's a real pity that Neca cannot produce 1/6 turtles.

I just want the 90's look, and this one is a grail for me now, since there are no good alternatives.

If you just want one then get Raph he's only 16 inches. Would be an good center piece

Back