Trevor Grove's Jon Hamm

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! Names have been taken down.

I'm playing around with doing a paintup of one of my castings...if it doesn't completely suck I'll share photos. :D I'm certainly having fun painting him up!

Trev

Thanks folks! I'll get to casting them up as soon as time allows.

Here is the version I painted last night. The eyes need gloss still, but it gives you an idea.:)

FYI I won't be able to offer any painted copies. Sorry! This is just a test, as I hadn't painted my own stuff before. Maybe some day if I have time I can do a limited run

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0024-1.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0007-1.jpg

IMG_0013-1.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

Trev. dude, you're the full package! Looks fantastic.
Very, very nice!
If you add so pink to the cheeks and make em blush,
you'd have a Zoo Be Zoo exclusive version. (lol)

Uh ____ you Trevor. Haha You're too good! Is this your 1st time painting a 1/6 head or just your work?

Kuato is my hero, (both the Total Recall version and the talented painter) and now that I own some of his fine work, I can tell you, this isn't even close to his level of subtlety. :D But thanks everyone! I had a lot of fun.

Rogster- I painted model kits when I was a kid, but I've always been scared to try out my own custom heads....The Walter White figures loosened me up, since I painted their shoes and watches and so forth.

Back