Trevor Grove's Jon Hamm

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh, we all knew that ******* Q would show up again in some form. Keep an eye out for his next board name and be careful who you do business with, especially new members. He's a poison to this hobby and community.

Ugh, we all knew that ******* Q would show up again in some form. Keep an eye out for his next board name and be careful who you do business with, especially new members. He's a poison to this hobby and community.

Ugh I got sucked in and picked up 2 heads from him against my better judgement. Was before CHAPIN was exposed as Q and removed from the boards but I had my suspicions. I requested pics and the pics he sent me where of TG original sculpts so I went ahead with the transaction (I own a few myself bought direct). Literally days later it all came out and CHAPIN was banned. Should have realised it was too good to be true and steered well clear.

Incidentally the sculpts arrived this morning and they are 100% recasts and not particularly good recasts either. The Miami Killer head in particular is horrible! I have emailed him expressing my disgust for what he's doing and will go to paypal if I need too in order to try recoup my loses. Just really pissed at myself for not backing out right from the get go when my first initial suspicions arose. If he hadn't sent me in hand pics of TG originals I wouldn't have gone ahead with the transaction.

Needless to say the sculpts will not be used nor passed on to anybody else. Feel really bad I've put money into the pocket of the person who forced one of the best sculptors we had on here to leave so recently. Hopefully paypal will come through but I am not holding my breath. Chalk it up to experience I guess...

That is horrible.... I really love Trevor's work. very sad that he left.....

just seen bullets re cast heads in hand, my god the miami killer is bad. bullet is feeling pretty crappy about buying these and HATES the fact Q got a penny from him. as he said he WONT be using them and will NOT be passing them ON.

to gareth aka Bullet: cheer up big man!

Q is a ****ing 1/6 a nal fissure. Sorry to hear he slipped a couple past you, Bullet. Hopefully you can file a Paypal claim and take your money out of his grimy fingers.

Ugh I got sucked in and picked up 2 heads from him against my better judgement. Was before CHAPIN was exposed as Q and removed from the boards but I had my suspicions. I requested pics and the pics he sent me where of TG original sculpts so I went ahead with the transaction (I own a few myself bought direct). Literally days later it all came out and CHAPIN was banned. Should have realised it was too good to be true and steered well clear.

I got sucked in too. I don't normally frequent these threads and payed for a couple heads thinking they would be cool for customs. Needless to say, I wasn't aware that anything funny was going on. LMK what your outcome is with Paypal, since I'm going to have to try to get a refund too.

I got sucked in too. I don't normally frequent these threads and payed for a couple heads thinking they would be cool for customs. Needless to say, I wasn't aware that anything funny was going on. LMK what your outcome is with Paypal, since I'm going to have to try to get a refund too.

I've been told I can get a full refund but I need to return the items at my own costs! Absolutely ridiculous making me out of pocket for his lies and deception. Not happy at all!

I have a sudden urge to See the Simon and Simon version
(Those who saw Adult swim tonight will get the joke)

For those who didn't
scott-greatest-3.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks all! He'll be available in early April. I'll start taking down names in a private list and then I'll contact everyone individually with info when I can begin offering them.

I love the show, so expect other characters eventually. :D I think Christina Hendricks deserves a full statue....1:1....haha!

Now...we all know I've started quite a few 'series', so I may back track to others to do some other characters first....LOTS to do...I still haven't even finished my Doc Brown!
Trev

Where's roger sterling?,

I'm looking to buy an unpainted or painted Don Draper HS if anyone is thinking of selling one..

Back