Trevor Grove's Jon Hamm

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm very interested, Marf, but it really is a big decision to make when you're new to the customs game, and especially when there is so much other stuff coming out, does Toria do payment plans or anything?

I would ask her, but maybe she can do a deposit, then final payment after completion to at least break it into two payments?

That would certainly be a good idea. It's a hefty amount, especially when you factor in the cost of the rest of the custom.

The quality will no doubt be there, though. I can't wait to see a fully finished Don! He's really gonna class up a shelf. :)
Trev

That would certainly be a good idea. It's a hefty amount, especially when you factor in the cost of the rest of the custom.

The quality will no doubt be there, though. I can't wait to see a fully finished Don! He's really gonna class up a shelf. :)
Trev

...and it wouldn't be possible without your godly hands, Trevor, so thanks.:rock

1. Get fee from Trevor for new sculpt of "Nevada Smith"
2. Everyone on Indy boards equally chips in toward said fee
3. Upon receipt, everyone on Indy boards happy forever
4. No arguments on Indy boards ever again
5. Send casting to HT as courtesy

I dunno. That might cause even more arguments. I mean, talk about the likeness being off...

220px-Nevada_Smith_DVD_cover.jpg

:monkey3 :lol

Allrighty, here's a first look at the castings, and a comparison for scale. Should be able to start the run of these next week, unless my schedule gets too busy. :)
IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

Brilliant! Still can't believe I'm getting Don Draper from my favorite sculptor :bow

I started my private list (which I'll use to contact everyone as castings are available). If anyone wants to insure they're added to the list, just make a post and I'll put you down.

Pricing and so forth will be covered in a form letter I send out, but if you've purchased anything from me before, there won't be any surprises. :)

thanks!
Trev

Back