Trevor Grove's Jon Hamm

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Trevor, great job with Draper. Looking forward to having this on my shelf as Madmen is one of my favorite shows on tv right now.

Thanks all! He'll be available in early April. I'll start taking down names in a private list and then I'll contact everyone individually with info when I can begin offering them.

I love the show, so expect other characters eventually. :D I think Christina Hendricks deserves a full statue....1:1....haha!

Now...we all know I've started quite a few 'series', so I may back track to others to do some other characters first....LOTS to do...I still haven't even finished my Doc Brown!
Trev

Yeah...you see it a lot more as more ridiculous things start happening...you'll get there :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Thanks all! He'll be available in early April. I'll start taking down names in a private list and then I'll contact everyone individually with info when I can begin offering them.

I love the show, so expect other characters eventually. :D I think Christina Hendricks deserves a full statue....1:1....haha!

Now...we all know I've started quite a few 'series', so I may back track to others to do some other characters first....LOTS to do...I still haven't even finished my Doc Brown!
Trev

Will you do a Roger Sterling to go with don?

Wofford, man, that picture looks nothing like Jon Hamm normally does imo. :lol

Somebody messed up the photoshop manip on that one.

:dunno
Its a photograph, if they photoshopped anything it would just be color. I couldn't find any other straight on pics.

Ehh, not necessarily. It's funny because when looking for reference pics of Don, I came across the one you linked, stopped and thought, "who the hell is that?" :lol Anyhow, check my avatar for starters, but there are plenty of dead on shots out there that are better :duff

Back