Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trevor's Firefly Sculpts

Hey Guys, Just one thing, I like the photos people are posting on the other thread, but please, photos only, no comments ! If you want to make comments, do so here, and if you can remove the comments/posts from that thread, I'd be greatful !

It's not that I don't like your comments, but my hope for that thead is for it to be a post and tell thread. "This is my figure, he/she was painted by etc. etc. etc." Something for others to look and if they have questions, to PM you. Or ask the questions here.

I ask for no comments because they'll quicky clutter up the thread, making it harder for people the find and view your pics.

I was going to say something about it, cause I too was hoping for just photos. But you've done it so yay.

I will just not use that thread then. I like getting feedback and discussing the different ways people put these together. won't get any more trouble from me.

I understand that thread. It's nice to go through and see just pics with parts listed. At the same time normal threads actually discussing the process are needed.

I will just not use that thread then. I like getting feedback and discussing the different ways people put these together. won't get any more trouble from me.

Understood and I respect your decision. I just hope you understand it's not because I don't like comments that I ask this. I just felt we need a place for our Pics only. Thanks !

I understand that thread. It's nice to go through and see just pics with parts listed. At the same time normal threads actually discussing the process are needed.

That's what this thread has been though... granted it's crazy long now and difficult to find the relevant bits that you may need.... but discussion it has.

Think of it as a showcase thread. :dunno I don't see the problem with it. If there's discussion involved it just becomes ''Trevor's Firefly Sculpts part II', which isn't needed and wasn't Masterbarkeep's intention.
I actually like being able to have have a one-stop-shop to SEE everyone's bash's. And I've pm'd a few people in there to ask questions. It's really not that difficult. MUCH easier than wading back through this thread to find the same info. :dance

I understand it too I just find it weird to post pics in that thread then have to ask in this one. It's no biggie and I will respect your wishes and not post any comments there. :)

Sorry for the over reaction earlier. That was the most life in this section in a while and asking it to be removed rubbed me the wrong way. No hard feelings.:1-1:

I actually like being able to have have a one-stop-shop to SEE everyone's bash's.

Totally agreed. Pic only is great.

I understand it too I just find it weird to post pics in that thread then have to ask in this one. It's no biggie and I will respect your wishes and not post any comments there. :)

Sorry for the over reaction earlier. That was the most life in this section in a while and asking it to be removed rubbed me the wrong way. No hard feelings.:1-1:

What over reaction ? Heh, you where being honest.
As they say, "No worries mate !"

can anyone tell me where I might find a hawaiian shirt? thanks

No Simon news yet, but I did get a mold made of the long haired Inara. I'll post photos in a bit. She should be available by the end of the week!

Trev

Here's Long Hair Inara

Obviously the eyes and eyebrows were just painted in real quick so I could get some idea of how she might look.

Thanks!
Trev
Inara_longhair.jpg

I'm excited to see simon when you're done! No rush though.

I just picked up an Alice body so we will see how that works for River.

wow! The long hair Inara is beautiful :clap I'll probably wait for Simon before ordering her to save on shipping.

Back