Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trevor's Firefly Sculpts

She's fantastic. Can'nt decide which Inara I like the best, so I'll just have both. Let me know when she's ready to ship.

Old Grandpa

I need someone to paint my River Tam head
if someone is interested please PM me with fee
thank you

Here's Long Hair Inara

Obviously the eyes and eyebrows were just painted in real quick so I could get some idea of how she might look.

Thanks!
Trev
Inara_longhair.jpg

Fantastic work Trev!

Thanks folks! It was fun to play around with tweaking the sculpt.

She can ship out by the end of the week, or if you want to wait for Simon, that's cool by me! Hopefully the Doc will show up sometime in the Fall, if my schedule permits. :)

I'm sorta surprised I haven't been able to finish up the crew yet! This year has been relentless.... Difficult to make time for anything but my work obligations.

thanks again!
Trev

Can someone give me a point in the right direction for tighter pants for my Mal? The ones I have are quite lose and may need replacing. :D He IS Captain Tightpants after all.

And how awesome is Inara? To be honest, I think it looks 10x more like her then the short hair version. A must have.

Can someone give me a point in the right direction for tighter pants for my Mal? The ones I have are quite lose and may need replacing. :D He IS Captain Tightpants after all.

And how awesome is Inara? To be honest, I think it looks 10x more like her then the short hair version. A must have.

You might try the water technique for posing if you can't get the pants the way you want them--get a spray bottle and spray them, then pose them the way you want and let dry, it'll stay that way for a while (just don't get any leather parts wet).

Looking forward to the sculpts---still need to get the ones back to Book, since we're not far off from Simon I'll probably wait and get them all at once.

I have said it before and will say it again. These look amazing. I cant wait to see them all together.

I've decided that I am gonna completely redo my Mal. Darthviper inspired me with his pistol project so I am gonna try to make accurate suspenders for my Mal and re make his pants and shirt. I'm gonna try may hand at making a holster because stevos isn't accurate for Serenity. I am also trying to figure out how to get boots closer to Serenity boots.

Got a notice that you tried to contact me but my inbox was full. Sorry about that. I've cleared it out. Please re-PM me.

Old Grandpa

Sorry OG! Just giving you a heads up on Inara.

speaking of which, here is a look at Inara cast in resin.
inara_castings.jpg

She's ready if anyone wants her. Thanks folks!
Trev

Old Grandpa - I'm trying to remember what you used for Jayne's pistol/sidearm - wasn't it the Lemat pistol from Stevo? Thank you kindly in advance!

Right you are. I put a very small jewelry eye in the gun butt to more closely resemble Jayne's pistol. I've got lots of eyes left over. If you want a few let me know. Send me a PM with your address.

Old Grandpa

Back