Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After working on this custom for 3 years, my Mal is finally complete.

I also officially finished my Kaylee and Jayne.

Next up: Simon and a dress for River.

Sadly I'm thinking of selling my collection off due to upcoming expenditures. What do you think a full set would sell for?

WOW!!! Hate to see that happen. I value mine at about $400.00/$500.00 each. The parts were expensive and are now impossible to obtain. Good luck with your sale.

Old Grandpa

WOW!!! Hate to see that happen. I value mine at about $400.00/$500.00 each. The parts were expensive and are now impossible to obtain. Good luck with your sale.

Old Grandpa

I may just test the waters with them. I would only let them go as a lot though, no way I am breaking up this l labor of love.

I'm going to be buried with mine.

Old Grandpa

And I am being cryogenically frozen with mine.

As much as I love them, and know that it would be impossible to replicate them in the future, my family is more important. I live in a bad neighborhood, wasn't bad when we bought here, but it went downhill quick with the economy. We have a great opportunity to move to one of the best neighborhoods in the area, and having a safe environment for my daughter to play and grow up in is more important then my collectibles. :dunno

I know the value of these things simply by time and parts come out to more, but I still have my Zoe and Wash bashes up for sale. $500 for the pair.
I need $$$ and those have to be the first to go... :(

I was buying them from Trevor and in a comedy of errors we missed each other's mails about the last batch of them. This was the last thing I heard.

Due to my workload and time, I can't really do it anymore by myself. But teaming up with another talented artist to do the casting and painting will make it possible for me to re-release everything.

So keep your eyes peeled in the coming months on the SideshowFreaks message board. I'm sure the heads will be released on ebay too.

Back