Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Small studios. I'm pretty sure I'm making a loss on the sale lol. Just wanna pass this along to someone who will appreciate and use the parts

How much you asking for the Kaylee sculpt. :monkey3 I always enjoyed that particular sculpt from Trev. If anyone would like to see other pictures of it you can check out my official blog. :peace

mufj1d.png

Small studios. I'm pretty sure I'm making a loss on the sale lol. Just wanna pass this along to someone who will appreciate and use the parts

If you happen to have an inara or mal head you want to get rid of, i'll gladly grab either off ya... I'm sure im clutching at straws, but it does'nt hurt to ask, particularly as i'm also in Aus... :)

If anyone is looking for parts, bodies, etc, pm and tell me what you might need. I will probably have it.

This is post 1000 for me. Kind of a big deal. Nothing really to say. Just felt this post should be here where most of my postings have taken place.

Old Grandpa

Where can I get the outfit for Mal. I have Mal head being painted. I need to put together the rest of him.

Newline Miniatures has the boots (Japanese Officers)
Stevo's got the gun and holster
Battle Gear toys has the pants and suspenders
Chad was making Mal's duster (good luck there)
Look for shirt on eBay
Good luck

Old Grandpa

Just ordered a Ada Wong dress for Inara. Going to redress one and see if I can come up with a more glamorous, sexy version. Soon as she's done, I'll post some photos, if I like the results.

Old Grandpa

Back