Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine from Stevo, I believe he's still making them but there will be a wait.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

No problem. Glad I helped. ;) In all seriousness, I hope he gets better and reopens soon. Need to order the Zoe rig.

Getting my SMG firefly clothing parts next week, so excited!
I think I'm going to tackle Zoe or Jayne

Aside from her Vest and Duster which Im getting from Chad, is there a comprehensive parts list anywhere for parts for her? Weapons, belts, Pants, etc?
With Jayne, getting the hat and yellow shirt but need to find out what I need for his parts, guns, pants, etc.

Just didn't know if anyone had possibly collected a nice post with links to known parts or is it all kinda scattered over 300 pages?

Last edited:
Im definatly in!

Now I just have to track down a Stauffenburg belt and my Mal will be complete!

Even though it's been a while since we received these, I am STILL putting them together. Bodies that I'm switching to are much more pricey so it's taking a while. If only I could find the ones I need for pennies. That would be helpful.

Its all about patience and choices.

Nice bodies are getting more readily available and affordable. I was able to snag the new muscle armed SSC body a few weeks ago for my Jayne. Looks great.

The other male figures work just fine on the normal Prometheus. They can't can't be had for pennies, but $12 or so is certainly affordable.

I'm waiting to see what they produce for the females in the future. Those are the ones that are too pricey. But if SSC makes one then they'll be relatively affordable from Toy Anxiety.

I'm still putting mine together as well mostly because I am too hesitant to send sculpts off to people to be painted (or flat out stolen at worst) and I'm too picky with the outfits. I want them to look like they came from HT or SSC and its hard finding clothing to achieve that.

I'm still putting mine together as well mostly because I am too hesitant to send sculpts off to people to be painted (or flat out stolen at worst) and I'm too picky with the outfits. I want them to look like they came from HT or SSC and its hard finding clothing to achieve that.

Just like you said about the bodies, it is all about patiene and choices.

People on this thread have proven that you can get a HT level figure out of this (MarfMaster's Malcolm being a good example) .

Ive been trying to track down a pair of Sheva and Chris Redfield pants for my Zoe and Jayne for months (withou being stuck with the whole $300+ figure), but I stick with it because they are the bet choices for the figures.

Back