Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trevor's Firefly Sculpts

This is great news.:yess: Josh PM'ed me and said my Wash was close to being complete. I can only hope this one is mine. Can hardly wait.
:clap:clap

Old Grandpa

Lil sum sum coming up......
qs163m.png

Hey, come on now. I've waited what seems to be an eternity to see this paint job, and all I get is his nose. Well at least it isn't running so I know he doesn't have a cold. Can't wait for more.

Old Grandpa

Even the littlest tease of Josh's work always gets me pumped, I'm so excited for my Indy I can hardly stand it :panic:

OG is a lucky man to have your paint on his entire crew, that is just stunning Josh :bow

WOW!!! :yess::yess: I love this paint job. Just knew that you'd knock it out of the park. You've captured Wash perfectly. I'm so excited, it's like having my birthday 2 months early. Am truly looking forward to the rest of the crew. Perfection is worth the wait.

Old Grandpa

If everything comes together as I think it should, I'll be posting pix of my completed Wash and wife Zoe weekend after this upcoming one.

Old Grandpa

Back