Treebeard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scotsman

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi guys new to the forum and collecting was hoping for some help i have been collecting lotr chess sets and the lead collectable figures of which are 180 i've got all the specials except from TreeBeard & Balrog of which i didn't know existed until recently lol as i said i have i just started to collect a few months ago on a whim and got hooked just noticed a Treebeard on ebay was wondering if this is the nomral price for this piece as it seems rather high to me i have added link thanks inadvance.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LOTR-TRE...Fi_fantasyCollectables_EH&hash=item232277740d

Warg Rider
RingWraith on Steed
RingWraith on Steed at gallop
Gandalf on Shadowfax
Aragon at the Black Gate
Armoured Troll
Fell Beast
Mumakil
Cave Troll
TreeBeard
Balrog

Wow, that is extremely expensive! Seems a little high to me but if that is the going rate, I'll sell mine!

Also, it's from the model line, not the chess line, if that makes a difference. It's not a chess piece, despite what they put in the headline.

I'd try the website first and e-mail them to see if they have any back issues for sale still. www.lotr-models.co.uk

thanks ive emailed them see what they say i thought it was expensive my self, it's the first one i've seen but i wouldnt be happy paying the asking price for it, just wondered what other peoples thoughts were

Hold out ! They come up a lot cheaper than that :lecture

I just need to get the final issue magazine for a complete set. So if anyone has a spare issue 180 (magazine only) they want to sell, let me know :wink1:

Think i will Dave just that's the first Treebeard special i've seen so im thinking they dont come up that often on ebay any way same for the Balrog special, as for the mags ive a few to get to i have a few doubles also but not 180 soz or i would have posted it just for the cost of the post

just noticed the guy has changed his add on ebay he has now got the starting bid at £90 as opposed £190 he had the other day lol

Back