Treebeard Masters Collection Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As in unless it sells out? which is not surprising given the edition size.

This looks to be fabulous but even with the early bird discount too much $ and not enough space at home.

Just in general, it they're willing to take $300 of right out of the gate combined with their black Friday sales where it almost looks like they're dumping product at some of the discounts there's no real reason to buy right away unless you MUST have it. This is not a typical case though. Pretty unique and only the hardcore LOTR or serious collectors that have $ to spend on good examples regardless of scale or license. 333 ed. was the right call by Weta with an almost instant sell out. Almost like the new variant on SSC Iron Giant.

Last edited:
Great marketing by Weta to not give any indication of price till it dropped,I imagine there were some impulse hype purchases.I dig the piece but didn’t order,gonna wait and see how it turns out in hand,and if all is well I am sure I’ll find one in the ballpark of msrp.Stuff this highly priced and large tend to have minimal up charge on the secondary market when they ship out,much like the ECC stuff,due to such a high priced msrp.Congrats to those who got one,it’s a phenomenal piece

I would just pay the full retail price from a different store had I missed this. Beats whatever crazy number people will be asking when this does get released?
He's also one of my favorite characters in the movie. So, he is a must have.

I would just pay the full retail price from a different store had I missed this. Beats whatever crazy number people will be asking when this does get released?
He's also one of my favorite characters in the movie. So, he is a must have.

Can't bring myself to pay over $650 more than from weta, not worth it to me.

Thanks for the info, I got my order in. Seems to be sold out now.
You bought the one I was going to buy 2 hours before you. I was hesitant about the store but decided to try but you pulled the trigger before me [emoji53].
If you change your mind let me know.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Have get mine from WETA with the lowest price!
Thank you WETA.:clap

wow increadible piece i have the treebeard head/bust from way back which is already amazing but this, THIS IS AWESOME ! I missed the order thing, sad...

Put aside 2K for this for weeks now. Tomorrow's the Day!
Can't wait to see this piece in person!

Back