Translucent Resin Nosferatu.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Murphy

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I just finished up the very last copy of my nosferatu sculpture. It is cast in translucent resin.

NOS25-1.jpg

NOS25-2.jpg

NOS25-3.jpg

NOS25-4.jpg

NOS25-5.jpg

NOS25-6.jpg

NOS25-7.jpg

NOS25-8.jpg

Thanks,

Peter

Thanks guys, I was born Peter Murphy so the name is just a coincidence. I was actually named after Peter Gabriel. Doing a scale version has been on my mind.

It's weird to call something that creepy beautiful, but it really is. The skin just looks so life life, fantastic job.

That is by far the best Nosferatu I have ever seen... just perfect! Makes the Sideshow one (which is awesome) look like a turd :lol

Thanks guys, I was born Peter Murphy so the name is just a coincidence. I was actually named after Peter Gabriel. Doing a scale version has been on my mind.

That's alright, Peter Gabriel is also good, so we'll forgive you. :D

Anyway, if you do decide to make a 1/6 scale version of the head, please do put it up for sale!

I fell Sideshow's Nosferatu Bust is AWESOME!:D I just wish I could afford it, in SSE.

I know, but you gotta think about a couple things as to why I feel its a little turdy, Nick. Ive been playing this game for 20 years now, and been an avid modeler for more years than that. Trust me when I say, Sideshow's Nosferatu is good, but its not $500 worth of good. You could buy 4 Earthbound studios 1:1 busts for that price, and the detail is a lot better. Its probably the exact reason why the thing hasn't sold out yet (ttbomk) and all the others have. Just saying. Mike Hill's Frankie and Ardeth Bey were the best in Sideshow's offerings on 1:1 busts. I only hope they get him to do the Wolfman. If not him, then that talented Yagher boy, huzzah!:banana

Back