Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys probably already have seen these but here is a link to all the robots in the movie:
https://www.toysrus.com/viewall/index.jsp?categoryId=2758943&cp=2273442&viewAll=topSellers&pmc=1

The list:
Bumblebee
sideswipe
mudflap
skids
optimus prime
ratchet
arcee
soundwave
rampage
starscream
wheelie
chromia
megatron
smokescreen
sideways
deep desert brawl???
knock out
long haul
ransack
jetfire
ironhide
depthcharge
devastator - combined constructicons
barricade
the fallen
springer
dirt boss
jolt
deadend
rollbar

Wow...
I was disappointed...
the movie was terrible... seriously...
The SFX were amazing though... to bad terrible writing, lousy acting, nonsensical story-line and stupid dialogue make this a really annoying and pathetic movie...

All those robots, and the only one I actually gave a damn about was Optimus.

You guys probably already have seen these but here is a link to all the robots in the movie:
https://www.toysrus.com/viewall/index.jsp?categoryId=2758943&cp=2273442&viewAll=topSellers&pmc=1

The list:
Bumblebee
sideswipe
mudflap
skids
optimus prime
ratchet
arcee
soundwave
rampage
starscream
wheelie
chromia
megatron
smokescreen
sideways
deep desert brawl???
knock out
long haul
ransack
jetfire
ironhide
depthcharge
barricade
the fallen
springer
dirt boss
jolt
deadend
rollbar

Wow...
I was disappointed...
the movie was terrible... seriously...
The SFX were amazing though... to bad terrible writing, lousy acting, nonsensical story-line and stupid dialogue make this a really annoying and pathetic movie...

pretty harsh, but I feel sort of the same. I was talking to my friend at work today and he hasn't seen it, but he didn't like the first one not because he thinks transformers is stupid, he's actually a fan, but because of how everything was so ridiculous and over done, which is the same thing with this film. these films don't take the franchise seriously and makes almost everything into a joke. The biggest joke to me is that there have been transformer cartoons that have been made for kids that had more interesting characters, more heart, soul and well told stories than anything seen in either of these films. I want to see them take this down the tone of something like I am Legend or Aliens and tell a straight serious story where actions actually have consequences.

Theoretically, could Prime combine with any other autobot? Did they invent that ability for the movies or has it been around since the old cartoons? Sorry if my TF knowledge seems limited. I do remember old (and recent) Optimus toys that could combine with another Transformer to build a super Optimus or something. I think the TF: Armada line of toys had one.

Just saw the movie. Liked it more then expected! Really loved the first half, liked the 3/4th bit, but the climax was anything but and felt really, really rushed. Terrible shame, it could have been so much better...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Rating:
'Fanboy'/pure popcorn flick: 7.5/10
Normal: 6/10

EDIT:

Most of those are toy characters, this is a full list of all the stuff that I remember, sorted on importance/screentime. Spoilers though, naturally.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Not sure if this part has been covered but according to my brother, who's a TF addict, Blackout was brought back at the same time as Megatron and this is shown in the IMAX version that is 15 minutes longer then the standard theatrical release. From what he told me the additional 15 minutes consists of showing Blackout raised from the ocean with Megatron as well as a longer fight sequence between Prime, Megatron, Starscream and Blackout in the forest. I have no clue if this is 100% accurate so if anyone has seen the IMAX version and can verify please do.

BS, IMAX is barely a minute longer and is just slightly extended scenes. Nothing special. I do think that Blackout got revived though, because 5 cons went down (four Constructicons and Ravage) and 6 came up (three Constructicons, Ravage, Megatron and Blackout(?)).

Last edited:
these films don't take the franchise seriously and makes almost everything into a joke.

Get real, it's a franchise based on kids toys FFS!

A "serious" Transformers movie aimed towards the hardcore adult fans would make next to nothing at the box office simply because it wouldn't appeal to a wide enough audience the way the current ones do.

Why the ^^^^ is the Arcee toy purple? I find it interestings they made Chromia and Arcee but not the third one...

Why the ^^^^ is the Arcee toy purple? I find it interestings they made Chromia and Arcee but not the third one...

They could be neon green for all i care..those are the worst looking Transformers i have ever seen.

I was hoping to see Soundwave send Lazerbeak down to earth and pick up Arcee and all the rest of the stupid motorcycle click and whip them one by one into the sun.

:lol the wife liked her mainly because she was the only girl Transformer although she admits the toon version is far superior. The fact that Mikayla didn't even up with Arcee considering all the build up of her riding around on motorcycles still puzzles.

Well, the kids wanted to see it so I took them today. My 2nd time. I still can't figure out how anyone other than a diehard Transformers fan could LOVE this film (just so many issues all over the place and at every level) but it's not the worst thing ever to grace the screen, either. People comparing it to BATMAN & ROBIN are just being silly.

One thing that still has me at "WTF?" though is when they're at the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum and Jetfire blasts through the door. All of a sudden they're outside in a plane graveyard... that is 2,000 miles away. :duh

Dude, Im telling you, GI Joe Is going to be a better movie.

I honestly don't see how Sommers' G.I. JOE can be better than anything. It's only competition for pure cinema trash is BATMAN & ROBIN at worst and Sommers' own VAN HELSING (which itself is a monumental piece of crap) at best.

Also, if nothing else, at least Michael Bay can direct scenes showcasing the military where they come across as competent and not retarded.

The list:
Bumblebee
sideswipe
mudflap
skids
optimus prime
ratchet
arcee
soundwave
rampage
starscream
wheelie
chromia
megatron
smokescreen
sideways
deep desert brawl???
knock out
long haul
ransack
jetfire
ironhide
depthcharge
barricade
the fallen
springer
dirt boss
jolt
deadend
rollbar

In the who's your favourite thread darthviper107 said that "they reused [Blackout] for the second one and renamed him as Grindor"... but he's not on this list. Can anyone else confirm this?... And where the hell was Springer?... Poor use of a throwaway robot. Surprised one wasn't called Kup or Hot Rod. :lol

In the who's your favourite thread darthviper107 said that "they reused [Blackout] for the second one and renamed him as Grindor"... but he's not on this list. Can anyone else confirm this?... And where the hell was Springer?... Poor use of a throwaway robot. Surprised one wasn't called Kup or Hot Rod. :lol

I have seen Grindor in stores and he is a voyager class repaint..well, molded in white i think..

Spoiler Spoiler:

The movie didn't make any sense at all...
This is seriously one of the most stupid films I have ever seen in my life...
what a waste...
Ughh!!!!
Made me appreciate The Phantom Menace and AVP:R...

The movie didn't make any sense at all...
This is seriously one of the most stupid films I have ever seen in my life...
what a waste...
Ughh!!!!
Made me appreciate The Phantom Menace and AVP:R...

Negative!!..AVPR= turn up the brightness on the TV, Wolf was cool and the rest was pure garbage.

Back