Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both Fox, and Bay knew that many...MANY people will be seeing the movie for some Fox clevage. So they both upped the ante.

If you got it, flaunt it. :D

Did anyone else ask why the other autobots besides prime even come the final battle? I mean the us military did such a good job killing the decepts that i was like why were they even there, all they did was shoot from behind some rocks. I mean the dececpts takes out an aircraft carrier and a submarine in a minute , but some tanks and planes are too much.

3660598434_3ebfe2e74e_o.jpg

What autobot was this, I don't recall the name being called out.

Exactly.

Says a lot about the characterizations of the autobots. I didn't know it either, I had to look it up.

Just saw the movie and I loved it. Huge improvement from the first. It was just fun to watch from begining to end. Now I got to watch it in Imax.

Did anyone else ask why the other autobots besides prime even come the final battle? I mean the us military did such a good job killing the decepts that i was like why were they even there, all they did was shoot from behind some rocks. I mean the dececpts takes out an aircraft carrier and a submarine in a minute , but some tanks and planes are too much.

Money. Transformers are crazy expensive....

Spoiler Spoiler:

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

I'm glad it was brief, I like Prime kicking ass but that part felt like a Power Rangers episode or something.

Well...no...that'd cost more money.

I was actually impressed with how much you saw of the fight scenes. There was bearly any "UP CLOSE INTO THE ROBOTS MIDSECTION SO YOU CANT REALLY SEE...." but some of those scenes looked pretty awful. Oh well. Win some lose some.

Theoretically, could Prime combine with any other autobot? Did they invent that ability for the movies or has it been around since the old cartoons? Sorry if my TF knowledge seems limited. I do remember old (and recent) Optimus toys that could combine with another Transformer to build a super Optimus or something. I think the TF: Armada line of toys had one.

Back