Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to thank Mr. Bay for f*@kn up the transformers for me. I feel like im livin the indy jones 4 episode on south park but instead the image in my mind is of bay booty bustin optimus.

I would like to thank Mr. Bay for f*@kn up the transformers for me. I feel like im livin the indy jones 4 episode on south park but instead the image in my mind is of bay booty bustin optimus.

I guess you never liked Transformers if a movie "^^^^ed up" Transformers for you.

You people are funny with they hyperboles.

Yeah, its messy....but its good.

It's like Nachos. Nachos ^^^^ing rule. But they are messy as hell.

No it's not messy good. That's like saying X-Men Origins was messy good.

Or that Deadpool was better than that Spiderman Wannabe.(sorry I just had to get yoou back for that Ironhide comment)

:rotfl

Well thats his problem. He shouldnt be looking for ^^^^ing "artistic merit" in a goddamn Michael Bay film! :lol
He's a professional film reviewer. Sliding scales of standards should not apply.

Well movies that require you to shut off your brain only have 2 Plot Points. Point A to Point B. And that why those one work.

Example:
Commando.
A.)Dude's daughter gets kidnapped.
B.)Dude kills dudes and get his daughter back.

See simple = Awesome.

Transgender: ROTF has 15 so that's why it's a mess.

:lol Good point!

No it's not messy good. That's like saying X-Men Origins was messy good.

Or that Deadpool was better than that Spiderman Wannabe.(sorry I just had to get yoou back for that Ironhide comment)

:rotfl

I'm not that big of a DP fan to care....:lol I hate G1.

Anyway....it is still his, and everyone's fault for expecting something other then stupid dumb fun.

If you didnt like it...s'cool. It's a part of life. I can understand the hate. But still...if you went in expecting something more then robots and explosions.....well...heh, thats all your faults.

If you expected that, but still didnt like it...well, that sucks. I'm sorry you didnt enjoy it.

I'm not that big of a DP fan to care....:lol I hate G1.

Anyway....it is still his, and everyone's fault for expecting something other then stupid dumb fun.

If you didnt like it...s'cool. It's a part of life. I can understand the hate. But still...if you went in expecting something more then robots and explosions.....well...heh, thats all your faults.

If you expected that, but still didnt like it...well, that sucks. I'm sorry you didnt enjoy it.

It wasn't dumb fun. If the movie wanted to be dumb fun it would have 2 plot points. Commando isn't a deep movie and the story wasn't great. But it was dumb fun because you didn't need to figure out anything. Transformer 2 had a story that had you go WTF was I watching? in the end.

CelticP

Don't mind my jerkiness. You know how things are. Your Signature proves it. Different people have different tolerance level.

But just to be clear I don't like Barakapool. :lol

I guess you never liked Indiana Jones if KOTCS ^^^^ed up Indiana Jones for you. Same goes for Star Wars Episode 1

Preeeeetty much. You look over it. I HATE the AvP films. But I can look beyond them, and love the Alien/Predator movies all the same.

I can look past the ^^^^ty PT and still enjoy the NORMAL NON ^^^^ED WITH Star Wars OT.

CelticP

Don't mind my jerkiness. You know how things are. Your Signature proves it. Different people have different tolerance level.

But just to be clear I don't like Barakapool. :lol

I assumed you were just ^^^^ing around anyway....:chew:rotfl

^^^^ Deadpoop too.....ewwwwwww....

Who says he didn't expect all that? And even if the movie is exactly what it was meant to be, that doesn't make it good.

This will be last post on this move.
I have made my point that I thought it could have been much better by cutting out alot of crap from the movie, but I'm glad alot of you guys enjoyed it. I hate people who go on the other threads and try and tell me I shouldn't like Watchmen and KOTCS and continue to still go on about it for 10 pages.

I guess you never liked Transformers if a movie "^^^^ed up" Transformers for you.

You people are funny with they hyperboles.

I wouldnt be crying right now if I didnt like Transformers. All im saying it was hard watching my childhood playmates violated on the big screen. I knew going in it was a Bay movie but even by his standards he's hit new lows. The really bad part is he will probably get to do it again in part 3.

This will be last post on this move.
I have made my point that I thought it could have been much better by cutting out alot of crap from the movie, but I'm glad alot of you guys enjoyed it. I hate people who go on the other threads and try and tell me I shouldn't like Watchmen and KOTCS and continue to still go on about it for 10 pages.

Well, I certainly hope no one is trying to tell anyone else what they should think about the movie. I agree... that is uber-lame.

I wouldnt be crying right now if I didnt like Transformers. All im saying it was hard watching my childhood playmates violated on the big screen. I knew going in it was a Bay movie but even by his standards he's hit new lows. The really bad part is he will probably get to do it again in part 3.

I thought about a third film immediately after watching ROTF. I honestly don't see what Bay could have possibly left up his sleeves for another one. I'm not sure there is a single obnoxious movie element left to be exploited after this.

I thought about a third film immediately after watching ROTF. I honestly don't see what Bay could have possibly left up his sleeves for another one. I'm not sure there is a single obnoxious movie element left to be exploited after this.

They need to bring back Jerry Bruckheimer to control Michael Bay. I hate Michael Bay but under Bruckheimer he made one of my favorite action flick of all time. THE ROCK. (Que the Rock Theme) Which Kicked @$$!!

The one time he gave Michael Bay freedom to do what he wanted under his watch he made Pearl Habour. After that Bruckheimer fired Bay.

I recently read somewhere (sorry can't find the article anymore) that Michael Bay was done with Transformers after this one.
Someone else would have to take the director's seat for a third installment.

I'll see if I can find that article again....

I recently read somewhere (sorry can't find the article anymore) that Michael Bay was done with Transformers after this one.
Someone else would have to take the director's seat for a third installment.

I'll see if I can find that article again....

They had announced that Transformers 3 was coming 2011, but then bay was saying he hadn't agreed to that and wanted to take some time off from transformers and do a different project before doing the next one.

They had announced that Transformers 3 was coming 2011, but then bay was saying he hadn't agreed to that and wanted to take some time off from transformers and do a different project before doing the next one.

Right... so they pushed it off by a year, I think. He just wants to take a break and do something else between then.

For better or worse, ROTF is 100% Bay. I couldn't imagine a 3rd one by someone else.

Back