Transformers Movie Spoiler Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Customikey said:
Gotta have at least ONE female in every group.
There was only one Smurfette. There was only one Cheetara.

Sorry, ya forgot Wiley-Kit... she was a lady too... just a younger one.

Mini-Rock said:
Arcee was the only female Transformer in the movie. The first female Transformer to appear in the G1 cartoon (long before the movie) was Elita One along with three other female Autobots.

How the "true" Transformer fans in this thread not know this is beyond me. :rolleyes: ;)

The other female Autobots were Moonracer, Firestar, and Chromia. If you were a "true" Transformer fan, you would've named them off :rolleyes: ;)

Mini-Rock said:
Arcee was the only female Transformer in the movie. The first female Transformer to appear in the G1 cartoon (long before the movie) was Elita One along with three other female Autobots.

How the "true" Transformer fans in this thread not know this is beyond me. :rolleyes: ;)

this is correct. I have the movie but it is on VHS so I cannot give any photos.

pics of Megatron? supposed to be the real deal according to AICN.

megatron1.jpg

Can't say I think of Megatron when I look at that, but it definitely has an evil vibe to it. I hope he'll have Frank Welker's voice coming out of him.

Thanks for the link, I was number 2,406 to sign the anti-flame petition. Nice to know I made a difference today.

I really hope that is not what Megatron looks like... because while interesting, it is not Megatron. I don't even think its recognizable as a transformer, it looks like some bastard stepchild of Evangelion and Guyver? I guess if you want to watch a Transformers Movie its time to just buy the DVD and call it a day :monkey2

As much as I love the old blocky G1 bots, I do think these new designs are gonna look really cool in motion.

occulum said:
pics of Megatron? supposed to be the real deal according to AICN.

megatron1.jpg

i'm not sure if this is official. I heard couple months ago and I saw some pics that Megatron will be a black TANK.

EDIT: Just checked Jalopnic and IT IS HIM!!!

Close up pic:

megatronhead.jpg

Last edited:
I'll still keep an open mind.
not sure why Optimus isnt RED. I saw awhile back that they couldnt expand a flat nose cab into a robot the size of Optimus for the film. So they had to go with the larger style cab.

Also not sure why Bumblebee isnt a VW bug either. I guess theyre thinking he has to be fast to be a scout. Plus Chevy is probably paying alot for their new Camaro to be used.

as far as the voices go, I know Bay said he was planning to audition every person who voiced each character from the animated series. He said he couldnt guarantee theyd be the voice in the movie, but he was giving everybody a shot.

.. still think its gonna rock

occulum said:
Also not sure why Bumblebee isnt a VW bug either. I guess theyre thinking he has to be fast to be a scout. Plus Chevy is probably paying alot for their new Camaro to be used.

Bumblebee was initially going to be a VW bug but VW told the producers that they do not want to be part of any movie that is associated with war or fighting.

I just can't wait for it to come out.

TOE said:
Bumblebee was initially going to be a VW bug but VW told the producers that they do not want to be part of any movie that is associated with war or fighting.
Yup, also the same reason why Hasbro can't make any VW Bumblebee toys either.

I don't subscribe to the notion that I should watch the movie before making a judgment as throwing down the $10 (plus another $10 for the wife, etc) would only encourage studio executives, etc. to mess up more movies in the future. It'll be tough, but I think I'll sit it out and wait for the rental.

I'm sure alot of the G1 fans are reaching an age where they're starting familes; if enough of them close their wallets, maybe we can pull another DOOM (the movie) boycott.

Last edited:
TheObsoleteMan said:
Yup, also the same reason why Hasbro can't make any VW Bumblebee toys either.

I always wondered why then never made an Alternator out of the new VW, I always thought that would have been a nice one.

mmm.Megatron is looking pretty bad...they could at least give us something in his face that could have looked like him..he indeed looks like an Eva-unit.

I can understand why they're staying away from giving them humanoid style G1 faces since they are supposed to be aliens. I'm curious to see how they explain the names based on Earth words though. An alien named Bumblebee?

Back