Transformers Movie Spoiler Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, Optimus Prime looks pretty horrible. I'm not a huge T-Former fan, although I think I watched the cartoon a few times when I was little and had a couple of the smaller ones to play with (I have no idea which ones), so this movie is a 'meh' for me. But I must say that that Camaro looks pretty sweet!

Were there any girl Transformers? :confused:

SideshowDusty said:

OF COURSE !!! ARCEE !!!! ALL THE AUTOBOTS WERE IN LOVE WITH HER...

01_Arcee.jpg

arcee.jpg

arcee10.jpg

arcee-1.jpg

arcee_litho.jpg

THERE WAS EVEN A STATUE MADE OF HER...

arcee1.jpg

Last edited:
Guess no one here are car nuts like me. I have no problem with the vehicle mode tweaks. I'm sure they will be in robot mode most of their screentime.

What was the point of a female Transformer??? Why would robots need a female???

I stopped watching TF once they switched from cars to those lame looking cybertron vehicles.

Are the flames really that big of a deal? I'm still a huge Transformers fan and OP is my fave but I'm not upset about the flames. I would be pissed if he wasn't a Semi that would have just gotten under my skin. The flames I can live with.

I think the flames are just unnecessary. Now I'm gonna nerd-out here for a minute so I apologize... Optimus is the leader of the Autobots, and because of that he is not flashy or showy. He is a very strong, but understated character. Flames are just not becoming his character. If Rodimus Prime is in the movie flames would be fine for him, but no Optimus.

Also, I'm fine with updated vehicles, but the way the robots appear (at least the shot of Bumblebee) looks way too different, its kinda hard to see the car in the design of the robot.

galactiboy said:
I think the flames are just unnecessary. Now I'm gonna nerd-out here for a minute so I apologize... Optimus is the leader of the Autobots, and because of that he is not flashy or showy. He is a very strong, but understated character. Flames are just not becoming his character. If Rodimus Prime is in the movie flames would be fine for him, but no Optimus.

I agree 100%...its out of character. I see to many rednecks in trucks with flames on them EVERY DAY!!! And I dont want to see the greatest Autobot of all time looking like he just drove to a NASCAR race.

Sorry if I offended any rednecks out there, but I have a jaded view of truck drivers.

Also, I prefer the cab-over design of the original OP instead of the huge nose of the new one. (don't look at me like that - you already knew that I was a geek!)

As for the female T-Former - WHY did they have to make her pink?? I hate that color. Another reason why they had to make a female one is so that male robot geeks could have a robot pin-up to hang on their walls :lol

galactiboy said:

Also, I'm fine with updated vehicles, but the way the robots appear (at least the shot of Bumblebee) looks way too different, its kinda hard to see the car in the design of the robot.

I got ya. I guess I'm just not as picky about that as long as he acts like he did in the cartoons with a level head like you mentioned then I'm fine. My main concern was he wouldn't be a semi as I've seen where they changed him a couple of times in the toy lines.

I have ZERO faith in this movie.

Also, I guarantee you that dumb, annoying, one-dimensional human characters (portrayed by bad actors spewing one-liners) will have about 85% of the screen time.

I don't get suckered in by Hollywood as easily anymore.

:cool:

Good point as well Dusty... he is not a long neck Semi. But strangely that is more forgiveable than the flames :rolleyes:

And Arcee was a token female character... don't remember her being very interesting and I don't think she was even introduced until the movie, but not sure about that.

Prime to RC: Woa, you're giving me a semi. (cause he's a truck! Get it!?!?!?)

Starscream was always my favorite. I'm glad he's in the movie, but what in God's Name did they do to him? Now all they need to do is resurrect the actor who did his voice (and Cobra Commander's as well.)

SideshowDusty said:

Arcee was the only female Transformer in the movie. The first female Transformer to appear in the G1 cartoon (long before the movie) was Elita One along with three other female Autobots.

How the "true" Transformer fans in this thread not know this is beyond me. :rolleyes: ;)

Gotta have at least ONE female in every group.
There was only one Smurfette. There was only one Cheetara. There was only one...whoever from Silverhawks. Only one Pink lion in Voltron....
And Leia was the only chick (under 50) in the whole Alliance.
Oh, and the Fellowship had Frodo.:lol

I've had low expectations for this movie ever since it was announced, but I'm sure I'll enjoy it the same way I do the live action Masters of the Universe. I'll just accept that I'm watching a movie based on a half hour toy commercial from the 80's, munch on my popcorn and have fun watching giant robots blow the crap out of each other.

If I hear Prime with Peter Cullen's voice say "Autobots, transform and roll out!" I'll most likely squeel like a schoolgirl right there in the theater. :lol

SideshowDusty said:
As for the female T-Former - WHY did they have to make her pink?? I hate that color. Another reason why they had to make a female one is so that male robot geeks could have a robot pin-up to hang on their walls :lol

Yeah they should have made Bumblebee a Metro (Not a Geo).

Back